Merge ? =]

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Xenoverse, Sep 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

I shall start by saying that there's been loads of improvements, IMO, through the release of unity, the game is finally fluid and playable again, only down side right now is the repair button which won't trigger at times, which is annoying, but tolerable, for the time being.

Based on that fact, I remember an older post, created by an admin at that time regarding the potential coming of a server merge, which I believe as of the current state of the game would be extremely viable. It would simply be fun to have more players whom to play with and against.

On that note, I must say, keep up the good job, because you guys finally fixed some of the important issues. which at last, make the game enjoyable again.

Please, give feedbacks on that post, and board admins, feel free to forward those positive comments of mine, and per say the suggestion as well !

Regards !

Rabbid likes this.
  2. ~Malicious*Fire~

~Malicious*Fire~ Forum Apprentice

It is intolerable (I have not got your rep button problem) that one of the main aspects of the game problem has still not been overcome!
    THAT BEING THE SOUND OF GUNFIRE!!! BOOM, BOOM, BANG, CRACK, WALLOP etc etc
    Congratulations will be in order when the total mess that the switch to 'unity' caused are are completed and overcome.
    This has been my 'soundbite! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::)

*Wonder*, Loki162 and Xenoverse like this.
  3. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Game needs a merge badly! I MISS being able to find PvP without LOOKING! PvP use to find us, now we gotta go look for an hour to find someone to sink.

Is seaFIGHT not seafarm. MERGE please <3

sonicboomtr and Xenoverse like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.