Merging GB6

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Xenoverse, Oct 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

I must start by saying that you made a very good job stabilising the game back to a nice smooth and playable state. Altough, our server (GB6) has been rather dead lately, and since it already took place in the past, and that everything is now Clouded, I believe that a server merge would be rather easy to implant, and most players would enjoy it as well.

Please, consider my words, on this note, wish y'all a good one =]

Stefas98 and Rabbid like this.
  2. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

It would be epic if they would merge GB6, some good PvP waiting to be had and some packages to be bought.

Please merge the server BP, we've been more than patient enough waiting for unity. Give us some sort of update. ;)

Xenoverse likes this.
  3. War!

War! Forum Apprentice

They should merge all European servers! Give us news!

Xenoverse and Rabbid like this.
  4. hoollgan

hoollgan Forum Apprentice

merge servers with a large time difference, Europe with America and Russia 7 hours is the difference in the zones. So there will be players instead of robots on the cards.

Xenoverse and Rabbid like this.
  5. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

Agreed, timezones mixing would be a good thing, players in both day and night

Rabbid likes this.
  6. War!

War! Forum Apprentice

why no admin responds? we need concrete news!

Xenoverse likes this.
  7. naedtr

naedtr Forum Greenhorn

Tbh i would love to see a merger happening towards global 7 (pve) we still got some pvp going but would be more fun to actually fight new enemies

Xenoverse likes this.
  8. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

Despite me stating that I sincerely believe they did a good job by stabilizing the game back, they seem to be intimidated by those kind of posts/inqueries...

9. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Morning fellow Pirates,

Even when threads are not necessarily replied to instantly they are read and all your feedback has and is being passed along.

For the future we would appreciate your patience in these matters and please remember that it is up to the game developers if and when they decide to act on your feedback.

We enjoy all your ideas and suggestions and hope you continue to help us improve the game we all love.

Rymar

Xenoverse likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.