message to Rymar

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Oct 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, bud, the reason I keep posting about the same problem regarding login issues is because the same problem keeps happening. Having you tell me that posting about the same problem over and over 'ain't gonna speed things up' is nothing short of rude and you should know better than to show such disregard to paying customers. Oh, I understand that you cannot do anything to resolve the problems, so I don't hold you personally culpable. I do, however, expect to be given some basic respect. Why don't I write support as you so amicably suggest? Because support never does anything. Support only says they will pass on the information, or that they are not responsible, or that the developers are aware of the issue. They NEVER do anything other than cut and paste stock answers. You also know this and advising me to write to support is just another typical blow off by the blow off machine that is known as BP. Thanks for nothing bud, but if you don't have anything more valuable to say or suggest, I suggest that you just don't say anything! Right?

Southern_Comfort likes this.
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused; unfortunately, even though we are here to assist, we are not the game programmers.

There are many things that we can fix right away, but more complex issues require more complex solutions that also take time.

We know and understand your frustration, but in this case, this is (unfortunately) not something that can be resolved with a quick fix.

Our team is hard at work and I know you've already been advised of this, but you will need to continue to remain patient.

This is often the case with many things as this game is virtually online 24/7 it adds an additional challenge to sorting issues out.

I am not a developer but simply tech support. If I can't help you to get on the game then I go to those that can.

Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, we do not get long explanations on issues, it is either working or not working, and I think we all agree working is the preferred option.

The reason I asked you to contact support, is so that they can inform the developers with your user id, server and of the issue you are experiencing, which is not a global issue but more a personal account issue.

They are the ones who can get your case looked into faster than I can here.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.