message to the "DEVELOPERS" ...not for support or for mods.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Mar 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Massive lag problems. Fix it!

#2 Drop down error message serves no purpose other than to stop game play. Get rid of it!

Quit sending rote answers that simply deflect. If you cannot send an answer that actually addresses the ongoing issues that Sea Fight has, don't waste my time.

It would be nice to receive some sort of explanation as to why things exist …such as the error message that stops game play.

It is only reasonable to suggest that some of these issues be resolved because it is obvious that the 'DEVELOPERS" are able to make changes within the game venue. Why not offer some sort of interface or 'chat' in the forum where the "DEVELOPERS" explain why certain issues are not being addressed. Maybe even a question and answer time in the forums where we can have some real time conversations! This writing into Support is just not a valuable tool since nothing ever comes of it. EVER! Notice that I don't even mention bots who rule the game and take all the rewards including event and monthly...(and I don't doubt raid and rift maps as well!). Why not show a modicum of respect for the players who do not cheat? Is that too much to ask??????? I think not...well...wait.....this is BP …notable for lack of respect for the people who support them.

Loki162, Sea~Stream and *Wonder* like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.