misc. junk regarding game.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Jul 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know it is just foolish asking for changes in this game, but, once again, I would like to suggest that the error box that pops up in the middle of the screen disabling game play until closed, is either eliminated, and/ or made not to stop game play.

Also, while I am at it. I logged on last night to discover mega happy hour! Since pearls are the equivalent to gold 5 years ago, why not change happy hour purchases to another form of currency...or make any available; pearls, crystals, yulong coins, rift coins...why not?

Also, while I am at it. (more waste of my time writing to something that will certainly end up in the digital circular file)...why not making capping other players a little more interesting. Gold is worthless...so why not other currencies for capping....actually, this would work to BPs advantage, since players would want to buy more pearl pirates and equipment, eh? It would add a little fun to the game and make capping the millions of bots running around that BP seems to have no intention of stopping much more fun! (and maybe make players running bots think twice about leaving their bots running 24/7 so they can win the event rewards!)

2. First of all i like the idea of different currencies being available to purchase during happy hour that would be a great addition..

However i think the capping for pearls is a horrible idea all thats gonna happen is the bots are gonna start being battle cap bots so the shoot you and cap you all the time to get the pearls. In return make it harder on us honest players to accomplish anything needing pearls. Until BP figures out how to fix the bot problem i dont think this should be implemented at this time. But this is just my opinion.

flafighter likes this.
  3. Raf

Raf Forum Apprentice

PLease dont do this whe will be the losser not the bots runners
    the wil find something to enter whit bots
    thanks

4. bots don't shoot back. I agree, if someone invented a bot that shot back, it might make it bad...but as it is, the way you recognize a bot is because it does not attack or fight back.

5. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

They already have auto shoot back and auto target enemy tags.

flafighter likes this.
  6. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

Bots do shoot back, and target whatever guild tag you want it to, and attack first, and board.

All what you mentioned already exists

7. Most of the bots I run into are just farming. How do you recognize a bot that attacks? Also...what do you mean 'all of what I mentioned already exists?" My entire post? Stopping the stupid error message? Buying other forms of currency? Capping for things other than gold? What exactly am I missing here? Please let me know what the heck you are talking about? Just the bots....????

8. Most of the bots I run into are just farming. How do you recognize a bot that attacks? Also...what do you mean 'all of what I mentioned already exists?" My entire post? Stopping the stupid error message? Buying other forms of currency? Capping for things other than gold? What exactly am I missing here? Please let me know what the heck you are talking about? Just the bots....????

9. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

Sorry i didnt realise you were the OP aswell.

Recognising a bot that attacks is pretty easy. they will chase you over and over and over, also, if you smoke bomb them, they "forget" they are set to shoot you until you leave and re enter there view on sea.. bots also stop the error messages on the middle of the screen.

Capping for pearls would be cool. (if bots didnt exist)

10. well..thanks for the reply, but I have never had this experience with a bot. I find a lot of 'farming' bots and they never attack.. I suggested that BP let players chaining bots to receive battle points for each sink, rather than just the first two...but I can understand how it would be hard for the program to recognize a player from a bot. I have been playing for quite awhile....when I find an 'attack' bot, I will let you know! LoL

11. Ah....now that I think about it...I have had a few experiences where I was getting chained by the same player.....but always after I sunk them...I will pay more attention. Thanks again.

Sephiroth likes this.
  12. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I've come across bots that have auto return fire. The way I know its a bot is that the return fire is instant and is cannon and rocket fire at the exact same time. A player would have at least a small lag between when they realize they've been shot and then responding to that.

13. flafighter

flafighter Regular

Bots or not, there are many powerful boats that would intentionaly cap you for your pearls, crowns, yulongs. I work way to hard for those. Especially crowns and yulongs. Basically anyhthing you can pay actual money for should be off limits to other players. There would be lawsuits!

14. for the most part, I agree. I think my issue is more towards the actual reward of capping another player at the moment...gold is worthless. I have 100 billion in my account (can't imagine why I float) and it just grows each day...I know BP will do nothing to change these things anyway...my suggestion is certainly in the circular file right now! I would like, however, that incredibly frustrating 'error message' dropdown eliminated! LoL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.