more quest giver questions

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Jul 26, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it possible to give us an idea as to when the missing quest givers are going to be back? The rift map is not availiabe, but BP gave me the buff one day early......will you extend my buff until the map is available again? The buff helps me get a time low enough to get the buff the following week.... The 34/1 quest giver is gone as well...I haven't checked others...
    I would appreciate some information regarding this fix and how and if BP plans on compensating us for this glitch? In the least, cancel my buff until the rift is available again. I don't understand why the buff was given right at the same time the map isn't available...makes little sense.

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé!

Both rift map and rift quests are now working.

Rift ranking ended 1 days faster because of the upcoming server merge (which took place yesterday).

Unfortunately but I have no further information regarding any compensation given to players due to rift / rift buff loss - if there will be any we'll inform you about it within the Official Announcements.

Upon reviewing the quest giver in 34/1 everything is working as intended.

Rymar

3. Hi Rymar...not on my game. I just checked in three safe havens and nope! I understand the merger changes...but I am not in the server that was affected by the merge. It would be nice if the buff was extended, or as I said, canceled and reinstated, until the rift is actually availiable. I don't get why you say it is working.....I have logged out of the game several times too...nothing.

4. Rymar

Upon reviewing the Ultra Server I can see that all quests are working as intended (rift and 34/1).

Rift and Rift quests should be accessible after the daily quest restart which takes place around 11 am LST.

For the future please include your server and user ID when inquiring about any technical issue.

Rymar

5. I imagined it was something like that....perfect timing since my rift buff will expire at the exact same time!! Sheesh.
    Sorry, I know that you need my account information to answer properly. I guess I just got screwed by the game timing. 146/30460571 WCS

6. Rymar

Rift and the quests you were asking about are now back onto the live server.

As there is no further questions this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.