More Season Tasks Broken

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bawdyn, May 16, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I've sunk several 'old world admirals' and my season entry for them still says 0/1 for the first coin.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Bawdyn!

Could you please log out from both sea chart and your game client and try to log in again - some task may require to be refreshed.

However if your season task still display 0/X but your logbook shows that you indeed have defeated an admiral please contact Support with your issue.

Rymar

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I sank the old word admirals on several different days since the season began and the client has been closed every day. It's not a display issue. I just hadn't checked my progress before now. I'll look again after I login later today.

Here's an example from several days ago:

2023-05-05 02:58:17 You sank Malevolent Maelstrom's ship.

4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I see from the latest announcement that they say this is now fixed (and one other Admiral level). Will we get credit for the Admirals already sunk or does it start counting them from now? I guess I'll be able to answer this question myself when I play later today, but if you can answer now, that would be great.

5. Rymar

Ahoy!

Unfortunately we do not give personal compensations, this issue was experienced by all players on all servers therefore if any kind of compensation will be given we shall inform you about it within Official Announcements.

Rymar

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I wasn't looking for 'compensation' I was looking for a script that would find our sinks and apply them to our ranking. ;)

7. Rymar

If anything will be offered we shall let you know within the Official Announcements.

Since there is nothing else I can add at the moment this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.