Most Wanted

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, May 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Most Wanted

The event starts at 12 noon on 29th May and ends at 12 noon on 3rd June.

The post event compensation is at 12 noon on 5th June

All times are local server times.

The Most Wanted event features the following:

- 6 event ships (3 normal and 3 minions)
    - 3 quest chains for different level ranges
    - Shipwrecks
    - Event chests
    - Event black market
    - 2 new Ship designs: “Bloodstained Blackheart” and “Relentless Redtooth”
    The event ships “Blackheart”, “Redtooth” and “Silverblade” can be found on the Sea Chart.

Blackheart spawns Blackheart´s Mate

Redtooth spawns Redtooth´s Mate and Blackheart´s Mate
    Silverblade spawns Silverblade´s Mate, Redtooth´s Mate and Blackheart´s Mate.

Blackheart and Blackheart´s Mate can be shot with all types of ammunition

All others have to be shot with elite ammunition.

Rewards
    - Blackheart (Just for players up to level 15)

o Depending on how much damage you have inflicted, you will be rewarded with XP and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong coins.

o The player who inflicts the most damage receives one of the following: Pearls, Shrapnel ammunition, Cursed Souls, the design “Beastly Blackheart”, the new Design “Bloodstained Blackheart”, Crystals or Black powder.

o The player does the last shot receives the design “Beastly Blackheart” or Shrapnel ammunition.
    - Redtooth (just for players from level 16 up to level 30)

o Depending on how much damage you have inflicted, you will be rewarded with XP and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong coins.

o The player who inflicts the most damage receives one of the following: Crowns, Shrapnel ammunition, Cursed Souls, Radiant Souls, The design “Revengeful Redtooth”, the design “Beastly Blackheart”, the new Design “Bloodstained Blackheart” or Black powder.

o The player does the last shot receives the design “Revengeful Redtooth” or Shrapnel ammunition.

- Silverblade (just for players from level 31 to 45)

o Depending on how much damage you have inflicted, you will be rewarded with XP, EP and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong coins.

o The player who inflicts the most damage receives one of the following: Shrapnel ammunition, Cursed Souls, Radiant Souls, The design “Revengeful Redtooth”, the design “Beastly Blackheart”, the design “Grim Silverblade” or the new Design “Bloodstained Blackheart”.

o The player who does the last shot receives the design “Grim Silverblade” or Shrapnel ammunition.
    - Blackheart´s Mate (Just for players up to level 15)

o Depending on how much damage you have inflicted, you will be rewarded with XP.

o The player who inflicts the most damage receives Cursed souls or Black powder

- Redtooth´s Mate (just for players from level 16 up to level 30)

o Depending on how much damage you have inflicted, you will be rewarded with XP.

o The player who inflicts the most damage receives Cursed and Radiant souls.

- Silverblade´s Mate (just for players from level 31 to 45)

o The player who inflicts the most damage receives Cursed and Radiant souls.

Fallback rewards for all designs are Pearls.

Event Treasure Chests
    In the Event Treasure Chests you find many useful items, like Shrapnel ammunition, Legba amulet, Simbi amulet, Agwes plates of Armor, Bloodlust, Tritons Crown, Mojo, Crystals, Firestorm cannon level 0, Seers Version, Dragonfire level 2 or Tritons Benelovence.

Shipwrecks

The shipwrecks must be shot with harpoons. The player who inflicts the most damage gets many useful items such as Shrapnel ammunition, Legba amulet, Simbi amulet, Dragonfire, Elmo´s Fire, Swiftstone, Bloodlust, Unstoppable, Teleporter, Lionheart, Tritons Crown or Tritons Benelovence.

Ranking Rewards

The Ranking tracks points for killing event ships and has the following rewards

Rank
    Rewards
    15 Painbringer cannons level 5
    50 Dragonfire level 2
    1 Gemini Bonusmap
    5 days Jolly Roger Legacy
    10 Painbringer cannons level 5
    30 Dragonfire level 2
    1 Aries Bonusmap
    5 days Queens Legacy
    5 Painbringer cannon level 5
    25 Dragonfire level 2
    1 Aries Bonusmap
    3 days Queens Legacy
    4. - 10.
    10 Firestorm cannon Level 5
    15 Dragonfire level 2
    1 Taurus Bonusmap
    10 Simbi Amulet
    5 Random
    15 Dragonfire Level 2
    15 Simbi Amulet
    1 Random
    1 Gemini Bonusmap
    1 Random
    5 Painbringer cannon level 5
    These will be issued at the end of the event

Shrapnel ammunition causes more damage and Upgraded Shrapnel ammunition much more damage than other ammunition against the event ships.

Quests

You can accept quests by speaking to Jack Hawk (Safe Haven).

There are 2 quests and 1 daily quests for each level range (1-10, 11-25 and 26-45)

The daily quests are reset each day at 12 noon (local server time).

New ship designs

Bloodstained Blackheart (possible loot)

- Brilliant Coral

- Dazzling Rhodolite

- Flawless Aquamarine

- Dazzling Azurite

Relentless Redtooth (black market)

- Flawless Coral

- Dazzling Rose Quartz

- Dazzling Azurite

- Flawless Sodalite

Exchanges after event
    Cursed and Radiant souls are exchanged for ammunition
    Event Keys are exchanged for normal chest keys.

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

QUESTS

Best Served Cold

Start At:

Jack Hawk

[​IMG]
    Description:

Hello there, matey. It's good to see you again.

I've been doing my grieving on my own time, but just recently, it's as though the bandage has been ripped right off again. You see, Blackheart, Redtooth and Silverblade, the scurvy mutineers who kidnapped my poor departed Sophie, have escaped the brig they were thrown into!

I need to find out where they've gotten themselves to. Silverblade's crew are notorisously fickle - start with them. Kill one or two, and the rest will start singing, mark my words.
    Task:

Kill a Silverblade's Mate
    End At:

Jack Hawk

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

3,000 Crowns

50,000 Elite Points

15,000 Shrapnel ammunition

Betrayer's Blade
    Start At:

Jack Hawk

[​IMG]

Description:

Just thinking about what my dear Sophie went through before her soul was released makes my blood boil. That these blackguards caused her even a moment's pain and fear, and then escaped justice....

I have other pirates searching high and low for the other two, but I most want Silverblade on the end of my blade if you help me catch or kill him, I promise you I'll make it well worth your while.

Task:

Inflict 25.000.000 Damage to Silverblade

End At:

Jack Hawk

[​IMG]

Rewards:

25,000 Elite Points

4,500 Crowns

7,500 Shrapnel ammunition

Keep to the Code
    Daily Quest

Start At:

Jack Hawk

[​IMG]

Description:

I don't hold with Silverblade or any of his sort of scum -- murderers, rapists, kidnappers and mutineers..... I'm a respectable corsair, I am! I keep to the Code. As we all know, it clearly states that as a pirate, you may take "any possible measures" to avenge your honour if it's offended and that you will only steal from other pirates if they offend you. And, of course, that "you may consider all other pirates offensive." Well, I do, and with your help, it's their very lives that I'll steal from them!
    Task:

Inflict 50.000.000 Damage to Silverblade

End At:

Jack Hawk

[​IMG]

Rewards:

5,000 Elite Points

1,500 Crowns

5,000 Shrapnel ammunition