Feedback Most Wanted

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Most Wanted

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the The Most Wanted Event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. What event see no NPC's to shoot be tru all the 40 maps not 1 npc period only thing I've seen are chest and shipwrecks.

3. Seren

You need to get a better look out, there are plenty on the Seachart.

4. Partyfoot

Partyfoot Forum Apprentice

the youlon coin reward is phatetic drops, u get 600k pearls or 400 youlon coins.. jeez get a grip

5. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

event is pretty good, but the spawn rates do need increasing, seren, you say there are plenty, there isn't. the spawn rate does need increasing, other than that, the event does seem alright

6. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

teribble.. scapnelballs arent that expensive but the hit is not good compared to upgraded scrap ( and this is expensive 1 crystal for 1 k of ammo). also the big npcs shoot veryvery hard and have a lot of HP.. i suggest let them hit less hard give them a lot less tp and more npc on map. and i suggest relook the yulong reward as 750 million hp for maybe 700 yulong does not really seem worth it..

7. Partyfoot

Partyfoot Forum Apprentice

i defently agree. not worth the ammo unless u get pearls bk.. specially since the youlon number is a joke

8. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

also the prices in the black market are not realistic 1 day jolly roger 200 souls and desing 500/500. im shooting for hours and have so far been able to collect 14 radiant en about 30 cursed ...

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

make ships hit less+ not attack mode and put rewards with damage share

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. Seren

Your Input has been forwarded, especially about the spawn rate

Seren

11. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

its so difficult to make radiant and cursed souls i hope u will make something about this

The*Defiant likes this.
  12. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷABBS1996

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷABBS1996 Forum Apprentice

Code: SFMOSTWANTED20

Contents:

200,000 Upgraded Shrapnel ammunition

15 Event key

Valid Until: Wednesday 3rd June

Bawdyn likes this.
  13. Seren

@ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷABBS1996

Please can you in future place the codes in the voucher codes thread which can be found <here>

Seren

14. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

What gems do the "Sinister Silverblade" design that is available in the payment package have?

15. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷABBS1996

I'm no longer a moderator so I do not have the rights to post in that section

16. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

Please either get rid of black powder or make the reward a few thousand from event ships. Would rather get no powder to get the other stuff if we only get 250.
    Also increase yulong coins, I get 90k crowns which is awesome but only 1k yulong when I take it by myself? How am I suppose to get close to 600k yulong coins for ship extentions and cannon slots when you can't even give us a good ammount of yulong from a 250 million hp event ship?

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    The*Defiant likes this.
  17. Seren

Abbs

I would think that as you state you were a moderator, you would know that anyone, player, moderator or Admin alike can post in that thread.

Seren

18. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷABBS1996

by the looks of things it has now been edited so we can place them in ourselfs when infact it was not like that before hand.

since this has now been sorted out and spoken of, i will go, tc :)

19. Seren

It is called the Grim Silverblade

Her massive mainsail blocks out the very sun - when Silverblade heaves into view over the horizon, the clever will try to run, and the stupid will stay and fight.

Pre-socketed gems:
    Immaculate Rose Quartz: Hit probability: +7.5%
    Shining Ruby: Cannon damage: +14%
    Immaculate Sodalite: Dodge chance: +11%
    Gleaming Sapphire: Voodoo points: +65000

20. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

The rewards don't seem worth it at all. 250k upgraded shrapnel and I got 222 yulong coins! Can't see me shooting another ship in this event unless it's changed drastically.

Personally. If this is the sort of events we are due to expect I would rather their be no events to decrease the amount of lag with extra npcs in maps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.