Feedback Mothers Day Strife

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Mothers Day Strife

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Mother Day Strife Event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Jastreb889

Jastreb889 Forum Apprentice

how this event shoot players on evry 1/2 sec.Is this normal or bag?

3. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

are these event ships suppose to shoot us down in like 20 seconds? The first event ship can be taken care of, still loosing like 100-150k hp, but the second one is like impossible to take down in one attack. Gonna spend more time repairing than shooting the NCPs. Please change this, no one's gonna enjoy this except for the big boats (or maybe not even them)

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  4. Tettie

Tettie Forum Apprentice

Well this event is crazy for little players.

The little boat with 1.5 million TP, does like 35-45k damage to me before I sank it completely. For only 3.5k pearls.
    Now the 'big' boat with 7.5 million TP, does like 780-830k damage to me before I sank it completely. For only 25k pearls.

This is absolutely nuts!! :eek:

You won't be seeing me shooting these event ships.
    You lose more time by shooting and afterwards repairing your ship then by going into Lion Heart or Behemoth for example.

This event is not well scaled for al players, even for the slightly bigger players.

5. _iReaper_

_iReaper_ Forum Apprentice

I have 400k tp and 200k and I need to have all of them to survive the first ship without using items. The big ships shoots 400k tp from me before i hit it 3 times

6. mrpiratesking

mrpiratesking Someday Author

like they said insane damage and waste of time with low rewards and btw the logging bonus in seasonal is wierd event is 3 days only and u need to log twice just to get 2 coins ?? xd so no one will even make it to 10 coins

7. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

Just so you all know incase you dont use discord. The reload time is a bug and will be fixed soon.

SF_QuarantinileinToday at 11:46

the relaodtime is given in milli seconds instead of seconds Just fixed that

SF_QuarantinileinToday at 11:47

sync the new values and restart after that
    [11:47]
    the build is already running. qa needs to look at it and then sync

8. Partyfoot

Partyfoot Forum Apprentice

so how will the login for season work 3 day event and first lvl is 2 days?

9. •†ΜΦ∏$ΤΣR†•

•†ΜΦ∏$ΤΣR†• Forum Apprentice

Bad event !! Remove event before 11th may

10. It is the challenge, that they provide such resistance, every event should be like that. Its just an NPC, if you want it then you have to fight for it :)

11. AKYBOY

AKYBOY Someday Author

i think the NPC are really powerfull of course not impossible to defeat the question is what will small players do on this event because with 400k hp and no good stones they get sunk on small ones not to talk about the big one... i would agree on letting the big ones as same as they are just to increase the rewards.

12. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

its better to shoot event npc now. but please take limit away from ammo buy, thanks. Its impossible to get event season done with half mill

13. Then the game should make it more fair, for an example lower the Damage,HP, Event Rank Points & Rewards of different Map Level. And if you have rushed in Levels in the game its their own fault :)

AKYBOY likes this.
  14. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

before the restart the small NPC gave pearls crowns or yulong . now they only gıve pearls and just 3k . not really profıtable. also lımıted ammo cap ıs very annoyıng

15. AKYBOY

AKYBOY Someday Author

ok so the things about this event are like this:
    i spend between 5 min to 15 min to find a matriarch's heart ship which give 3k pearls
    i havent seen a queen's delight ship for about 2 hrs the rewards for killing it are acceptable
    event chests are also rare as hell
    so can someone tell me what should i do on this event?
    you get more pearls by hunting normal npc's
    i dont understand one thing if its an event why doesnt look like one? maiby im just blind...

16. _iReaper_

_iReaper_ Forum Apprentice

Why is there a limit on how many heartbreakers you can buy? 500k is nothing

17. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

this event is terrible no consistancy on payouts chests are garbage only thing worth even a little bit to shoot is maybe queen delight if you are lucky to find 1 and when you do its like 3 people shooting itammo cap to 500k i go through that in 30 minutes the payment section for packages need to be reworked for items being given i am not spending almost 200 for 20 cannons furthermore the event code needs to be reworked so if you redeem the voucher before the event starts you dont lose items such as keys worse mothersday event ever thanks but no thanks

18. To Hunt Yulongs, from the Queen's Delight. But now after that "Bug-Fix" its harder to find one, because to shoot these NPC`s has lost their protection of defending themselves. Before the restarts or fix you could find some, because many players couldnt handle the NPC, without getting sunked. But as long is too easy now, the maps are "cleaned" before they do spawn. And the event has lost its potential.

So if you see a Queen`s Delight, just go for the last shot :)

19. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Where is the Venus Flytrap?

[​IMG]

bodean likes this.
  20. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Feedback: How about letting us buy a bit more Heartbreaker Ammo with Crowns (like we get to do for Jolly Roger Days)?

Sкуℓιηєя likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.