MS1 MEGA LAG

Discussion in 'Help' started by IamTheBos, Sep 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IamTheBos

IamTheBos Junior Expert

when did someone employ Blind Monkeys as Developers because for weeks / Months they been trying to fix this lag and if anything they have made it worse:(:(

Sorry let me start again When did Big point / Seafight employ People as Developers because i really don't have a clue on earth what they are making maybe a mockery of this game for people who spend a lot of time and money into this and result in Lag for hours on end day in day out for weeks months we lose buff we lose our time we lose everything for something they could do if they had just closed the game and done a Maintence

166/42007903

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  2. ki!!erka_CZ

ki!!erka_CZ Forum Greenhorn

Hard to play this game, if they not fix i will stop donate this game....

3. ţh€-ďµţȼh-˅ɨρ€я

ţh€-ďµţȼh-˅ɨρ€я Forum Apprentice

It's called SeaFight, where we fight to each other but not worth the name if the game keeps freezing or lagging every now and then...

Seafight don't accept this wrong but this really need to be fixed, many people pay lots of money into the game but the game only gets worse....

IamTheBos likes this.
  4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As there has been a restart since this thread is closed

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.