name change button

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ~turnip~, May 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

Don't know about other players but I'm getting tired of having to predict when I can next change my name or continuously having to keep trying because I don't know when it's cooldown has expired.

So I propose that maybe on the ship information page where the option to change the ship name is, that we add an additional info button that when we click it, a closeable box will appear that tells us if the name change function is on cooldown and if so, when we can next change the ship name.

I think this would be a good quality of life update :)

ŁΘŝ((Death))❶ likes this.
  2. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

meh imo just more clutter to add to an already cluttered game.

Make a mark on your calendar on your computer when you change your name.. +30days you can do it again.

3. Its okey to have the chance to change the nicknames, but it does not hide or help anything to change the nicknames anyway.

I do not either see a problem to just add the nicknames permanent, every ships shows their ID anyway so for me it does not makes any sense :)

Would be better if they could add a Timer who stopped all kinds of Buffs, when the ship is not logged into the game, and removed that about the nicknames, and make it permantly.

4. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

I did exactly that and still cannot change a month later, that's why I suggested it, better to get confirmed from their system than predicted from our calender :p

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for the suggestion and we will forward it to the appropriate team.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.