New Ammo Effects

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Bawdyn, Jul 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

There is a setting that can turn off the effects of the ammo going through the air, but they have added new explosion effects that completely hide the ship you are shooting. I'd like the option to turn them off too or make them smaller. They are really annoying.

The*Defiant and abah2 like this.
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

I have moved your thread to the correct section of the foum.

We will forward your feedback.

Rymar

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

There was an implied question: How can I turn off those effects?

4. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello Pirate,

On the water go to options, then graphics, untick Attack special effects. This will turn off the effects.

Shelby

5. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

doesnt turn off explosions from ammo, as Bawdyn has said it obscures the ship to be targeted

6. just turns off effects from ship to target but boost will turn off explosion from others at target I believe but can not tell if they are shooting or harping either

7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The setting you refer to only hides the volley (the balls going through the air) not the explosion. I already mention this in my first post. It should be the other way around. The volley is not obscuring the ship, the explosion is, so that is more important to be able to turn off.

I tried boost but it doesn't seem to do anything, the explosion effect is still there.

8. It turns I believe off other players explosions off and if your not shooting will not see explosion, it doesn't turn yours off. So with ammo special effects is off and boost is on if your not shooting you will see nothing until you start shooting then you'll see your explosion's I have tried this and all I can tell you but you can not right now turn your explosion's off. The bubble effect with burning ice sems to be part of the explosion and want turn off with ammo effects off.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  9. Funny how boost turns off other players explosion's but not the afterburn ice bubble effects from it.

Bawdyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.