New cannon and expansion slots.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ~turnip~, Oct 16, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

is this the trick or treat event for Halloween? :D

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

From the Patchday Notes:

Ahoy Pirates,

There will be another sync/ patch tomorrow:

• Improvement: We´ve increased the structure slot limit from 180 to 230
    • Improvement: We´ve increased the Weapon slot limit from 160 to 210
    • Improvement: Rebalancing of the “Lamp buffs”
      • Runtime: 30 minutes instead of 60
      • Genie’s Mirage: dodge chance 25% instead of 50%
      • Genie’s Sabotage: dmg vs building 33% instead of 50%
      • Genie’s Aim: critical hit prob., critical damage 13%, 25% instead of 25%, 50%
      • Genie’s Roar: cannon damage 25% instead of 50%
    Your Seafight Team

So it appears to be a standard improvement along with the rebalancing of the Lamp Buff

Tex

3. -BULLETS-

-BULLETS- Forum Apprentice

Another payment update that will take us 1 years work to save up for...

4. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

The idea in any game is to have End Game Content. If everything was easily accessible and maxed out instantly then there wouldnt be much to do inbetween updates other than shoot each other... Yulong coins have been around long enough and have been available in packs, They are also available by shooting NPCs and by doing the dailies so you stating "another payment update" isnt even correct in the slightest?

imo the recent level updates 40-45 werent long enough as easily complete able in around a months time. Which then takes the game back to just shooting each other which gets boring quickly with the lag in stack fights.

5. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

It takes 630000 coins to get the cannons, double that if you also want expansions. You can make 400 coins per day with missions, wich means around 1600 DAYS fo doing daily missions. You may cut in half if you also farm npc's, so 800 DAYS. It would take YEARS of playing to collect enough coins for just the cannon slots.

Rabbid, exodiaaa and peaceandlove like this.
  6. {NL3}

{NL3} Forum Apprentice

its crazy

7. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

but its not impossible... some games take years to grind to get anywhere, this is another 1 of those games. If games didnt bring in updates that say to people "spend money or farm" then the game simply would not last.. yes it is crazy, but thats the way developers work

8. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

the developers of this specific game work by bringing out as much content as they can that people will buy with real money, the same people they almost never listen to the suggestions of and the same people who they rely on to be addicted enough after many years to be stupid enough to keep playing a game they killed years ago.

that's not an opinion, that's a fact, I don't care if I get a forum ban for re-stating it

Loki162, Smaller, Rabbid and 2 others like this.
  9. -BULLETS-

mate do you really think I am going to farm 800 days for the yulong coins? When in 1 months time there will be some new payment update. The coins itself cost over 3000 euro in payment packs you must be sick to buy it.

10. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Off course it should no be to easy, but 1.260.000 yulong coins is totally unbalanced as you only get 400 coins with daily quests, so either they give us more coins in quests and NPC's (x 10 at least) or change the price to 1/10, everything else is totally unrealistic.

There are players who use 500-1000 euros monthly on the game and they will all be fully upgraded within days (if not on day 1, as they already have all coins needed), but for us normal players, who buy an occasional package once in a while, this upgrade will takes years to achieve, for the totally free players, they will never achieve the upgrades fully, as there will all the time be coming new upgrades, before the earlier ones have been completed.

1.260.000 / 400 = 3.150 days = 8 years 7 months 15 days with daily quests. Then maybe somebody would say "but you can also shoot/board NPC's for Yulong coins", yes that is true, but there is also 20+ other daily quests, most players "need" to do and the majority of them also have a "life" next to SF.

Not to mention, that you also need Yulong coins for upgrading some cannons.

11. -BULLETS-

Well said mate.. Most free players(play for fun) will die before they reach maximum, Most paying/competitive players will get bankrupt before they reach maximum. And well the occasional paying player is just wasting his time and money since he will never reach a stage where he will be competitive, he will always be behind the millionaires. He will never come close no matter how hard he plays he will always be 3 years behind with these ridiculous updates rolling out one after the other.

Loki162 likes this.
  12. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

This would only be a good update for the very maxed out players who are botting for years till now, they will have enough to instantly buy it and that leaves a big gap behind for the normal players, I play like 2 or 3 times a week and could keep up pretty good although there are lots of maxed out players where I stand no chance , now this gap would be even a lot bigger I mean like 50 cannons xtra on an already maxed out ship 50 worldbreaker on a maxed out ship that would bring a lot of damage I mean I estimate that would be an additional 50-60 k damage with normal ammo? Think about that on marauder days etc they will just wipe out my "small boat" which actually is not so small with 100 k standard hits and over 400k with reinforced rips and no bm bonusses yet I mean at the moment I'm already at a stage where I hit like 130-135k crits on a small ship I feel really bad for the small players it would really disincugare them I sink them with about 1 shot

MiniMeanie and Loki162 like this.
  13. Rafdebelg2

Rafdebelg2 Someday Author

hoi

Now we are completely lost now they shoot us away with 1 shot
    please put a limit somewhere for lower directories or a limit in hit power
    in this way a single player from a lower level can still manage to get even 1 level higher
    thanks
    I therefore ask that those who hold my opinion endorse it

gr

Loki162 likes this.
  14. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Ya know I thought BP finally turned a corner when they added the new seasons in but I guess I was wrong. With the amount of yulong coins you need and knowing how they will be acquired (bot or money) I just can't believe it.

I was all set to buy some Halloween packs just after returning to the game, but with this update I think I'll keep my money and walk away from the game again.

I could see if it was only 10 slots but 50? That is absurd, and you will need those slots to compete. So, thanks but no thanks BP. Way to ruin a good thing with the new seasons. 50 slots is such a massive deal that can't be overlooked. Why didn't you make them purchasable with crowns? *sigh*

15. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

20% dodge chance and 52% damage prevention and I'm getting hit 200k+ per shot. with a guardian on top of that, I get hit at least 130k. yeah, that's real fun. Takes any skill that was left out of the game.

16. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Guardian does not provide dodge against players or towers. Only against npc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.