New Cannon Slots Broken

Discussion in 'Help' started by moosma, Jul 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moosma

moosma Someday Author

On my boat I tried to see the new cannon slots. It said 0/10. The slide bar didn't move and when I clicked on "buy slots" the screen went dark and froze. I'd look forward to it being "fixed" but I'm terrified of what you'll break in doing so. Oh, and that loss of guild tags (And I assume crowns, gold and pearls) is just unreal. Are you trying to get people to quit this game?

2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

I was able to buy these slots without issues. the only thing I can think of is if you were shooting something while you were trying to do it. it is indeed set to darken out and not allow editing or buying if you are getting shot by something. make sure nothing is shooting you are try again, if it still happens then send a ticket to support as forum moderators can't do anything about it :)

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

like your fellow pirate stated, hide somewhere and try again.

If it can't be done please contact Support.

Rymar

4. moosma

moosma Someday Author

I was in the safe haven. The lag was too bad to even attempt to play.

5. BuddhasRevenge

BuddhasRevenge Forum Apprentice

When it is lagging to bad to play, do not shop in market , save some grief.

6. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Has this matter with the purchasing of slots now been resolved?

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.