New Captain's Bouns Map Perk

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Sea-Sea, Mar 25, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Nice of them to put more bonus maps you can take with Captains, but with a perk that is nearly impossible to get? Have opened 150 Captains chests, without getting the needed perk. Is it just me who is extremely unlucky?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
  2. Whatever

Whatever Forum Apprentice

What kind of chests did you open? Only Massive or both kinds?

3. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

60 normal and 90 massive. i.e. 150 total

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

I can assure you that the new captains and perk can be found within both kind of chests (Massive Chest and Captain Chest), please do not forget that lady luck play a major role when opening the captain chests.

Rymar

5. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

New
    Maybe it is possible, but have now opened 350 chest (now, extremely stupid), without getting the needed perk to do the newly added bonus maps. Simply think it is a disgrace for BP and extremely respect less over for their paying customers to apparently making this perk so rare, that it is nearly impossible to get. Would be nice if BP told us the odds to get this perk. If they have told me, that it is 1:1000, I would never have bought those chests.

_RATTY_. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.