new competition for those without discord

Discussion in 'Help' started by lude1962, Feb 17, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

You are invited to a VALENTINE'S TRIVIA PARTY!!!!
    Ahoy Pirates,

You are cordially invited to my Valentine’s Trivia Party (I know it was on the 14th)!

Here are the rules :
    1. You will have 7 trivia questions. All the answers are ONE word except the first one that is a name.
    2. Your voucher code will be one of the answers. In order to find it, you will have to try and redeem EVERY answer ONE BY ONE (not all together), one of them will be your winning prize.
    3. If the answer is more than ONE word, write it WITHOUT space, in capital or lower case.

I wish you the luck and to have a lot of fun!

Here are the questions :

Question 1: What notorious gangster orchestrated the St. Valentine's Day massacre?

Question 2: What major invention was patented on Valentine's Day?

Question 3: What popular website was founded on Valentine's Day in 2005?

Question 4: In medieval times, which internal organ was thought to cause love?

Question 5: The love goddess Aphrodite was said to be born from what?

Question 6: In what country is Valentine's Day known as "Friend's Day?"

Question 7: Cupid has what name in Greek mythology?

Ps : Try not to share the answers. I won't reply to DM's asking if it's the right answer (it won't be fair). If your first language isn't English, I apologize but please use google translate this time, I am sure you will get the right answers and the voucher ;) !!

Stay tuned, another mini game will pop out later on today !

Sending you ALL MY LOVE Pirates!!!

Nami <3

Your Seafight Team•Today at 12:46 PM

2. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

I wish this was for real.

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.