New currency: Big Points!!

Discussion in 'General FAQ's' started by Seren, Nov 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

New currency: Big Points!!

We would like to entroduce you a brand new currency the Big Points!

Bigpoints.jpg

Big Points are the new special kind of currency which can be gained by completing special quests at quest-giver Fang Weisheng (31/1).
    To complete the special quests and to gain Big Points our Seafight Client is required, so hurry up and download it now!
    The Big Points can be used to purchase some packages in the in-game shop.

A Rare Currency

Start At: Fang Weisheng (31/1)

CHARACTER_FANG_WEISHENG.png
    Requirements:

Use the Seafight Client
    Description:

Rumors of a new currency have spread! I need more intel about it. Search for this enemy and attack it until he gives you this information. Return to me once you are successful!
    Task:

Deal at least 50.000.000 damage to NPC Emperor's Raider
    Return to the quest-giver Fang Weisheng

Where to find!?

Emperor's Raider can be found in the Delta of the Hai Yan Raid Map after sinking 50 Fenghuang Raiders, accessible using a Chi-Chi Stick when you are level 40 or higher

End At: Fang Weisheng (31/1)

Reward:

200 Big Points

BigPoint Mining (daily quest)

Start At: Fang Weisheng (31/1)

Requirements:

Complete A Rare Currency
    Use the Seafight Client
    Description:

I figured out how to make more of these BigPoints! All you need to do is: Bring me the anchor of this specific ship! Deadly force might or might not be required ... who can tell.
    Task:

Defeat 1 Fenghuang Raider
    Where to find!?

Fenghuang Raider can be found in the Delta of the Hai Yan Raid Map, accessible using a Chi-Chi Stick when you are level 40 or higher

End At: Fang Weisheng (31/1)

Reward:

3 Big Points

°•Hσввιт•° likes this.