new debuff????

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, May 19, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

is this a good idea?

1. yes

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So...I quote from the info page...."We want to express our gratitude to all the loyal and fair players who have upheld the spirit of fair competition within Seafight. As a token of appreciation, we are offering exclusive packages on the black market, which can be purchased using in-game currency." So... where are these 'exclusive packages', and how, exactly, will you offer them just to the 'Loyal and fair' players? As usual, Botpoint lies...if the packages are in the market, any player will be able to buy them! So, as usual, the 'not so honest' players won't pay any penalty. The old 'debuff' system was rolled out with great FanFair, but how many players did anyone see with the 'flag of shame' on their ship? Yes...there were a few...while the game was loaded with more programs than live players... I happened to check out the site that offers some of the 'programs' the other day and was amazed at the levels of programs available. And, yes, the Rift, Chi Chi, and Commonwealth raid maps were included. It's nice that the 'hard working developers' are making another attempt to pacify us...but it would be better if they would offer more choices...like not forcing us to play the idiotic Atlantis addon. Instead of doing 'pretend' offerings like this latest attack on cheaters who will just find another workaround in a few weeks to defeat the debuff...Why not spend some time writing script to provide better organizational abilities for skins, equipment, etc? Maybe a 'trunk' to store things that are never used so that the ship equipment, skins, and depot items. How about a better 'craft' plan where we could use all the redundant, excess, and unused items for better equipment? Oh well...I know nothing will ever come of these ideas or from the new debuff or the promised 'exclusive packages...typical of botpoint.

2. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

I think the 'special packages' are
    1 Glyph of Atlantis (ha ha we need the unavailable makro lvl 1recipes)
    50 Hour glass (pointless as users already have plenty)
    250 Recklessness (pointless most players dont bother using them)
    So as always non playing dev's don't have a clue what players want/need.

3. Yep...I agree with you m8. That was all I saw. Nice packages, eh? LoL Thank dog that botpoint has our backs.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I'd just like to say, that we added a check in the market - only those who are not debuffed can purchase them. Those who are debuffed can see them, but it won't let them buy them ;)

Regarding the items, these are just a few small items, and maybe we will increase what you can earn in future waves, making sure anyone who has a scar can't buy them of course :D

Swift

sail-ing likes this.
  5. LustySerpant

LustySerpant Junior Expert

ahoy mates! hmm, so where might i find this bot depot and is there such an exclusive market that it actually caters to game hacks for certain titles? would they have hacks on the latest gran turismo track killer? so i dont have to spend all night running laps trying to get best lap time? and are these hacks coming from some former soviet republic where even election booths are hacked?!?

babenewport and phatty-Boastrike like this.
  6. DAGGERS

DAGGERS Forum Apprentice

to little to late swift game is finished so glad didnt spend a fortune like most

motorko69 and phatty-Boastrike like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.