New Items

Discussion in 'Help' started by Glyn, Nov 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glyn

Glyn Forum Greenhorn

Right you have put new items in payment packs here. Like dragon powder, 50 voodoo mine, chilling touch, companion of mercy, taureau amulet, poseidon crown, stone of the storm, Asklepios touch. You put new items in without telling us what they are or and stats on these items what they do ect... some are ovious like the new powder and voodoo mine and crown and amulets but whats all the other stuff? this is ridicluous you telling me you haven't recived the stats yet ? or someone is not doing their jobs right. If you havent recived the imformation yet but sorry why should i buy something if i dont know what im getting for my money i dont need the cannons i already have them apart from the world breakers what i would like to know is what this new stuff is and what they do so i can decide if im going to waist my money on them thank you

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

This thread shall now be Closed.

~Closed~

Seren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.