NEW ITEMS

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by PLAY-0N, Mar 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLAY-0N

PLAY-0N Someday Author

Hi,
    i suggest a new item that can reveal the whole map for example 30 minutes so when we search thru mini map we can see enemy in the whole map who and where might be or NPC, this would be a better solution than the existing spy that takes a lot of time to put an input of the players, search coordinates, give feedback to colleagues, etc... having a clear map we can directly have a nice fight/ farm, etc... There could be 2 items: for players and for NPC
    I leave it to your appreciation to put in balance because we all have shared opinions but a change is not necessarily a bad thing.

2. WildFlower

WildFlower Forum Apprentice

whats the point? Until you cross all the map the player has teleport to another map... npc now you shoot them with 4 shots so no time for this either.

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

thank you for the suggestion. We will pass this along to the appropriate team.

Tex

4. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Tbh I see no point of this, some players are already psychotic enough that they will follow you for 3-4 hours. I don’t think they need any more help tbh. ;)

5. WildFlower

WildFlower Forum Apprentice

these players probably have the best equipment availble... i dont think they even need this.

6. PLAY-0N

PLAY-0N Someday Author

I need these items, because I work most of the day and I have a small time to play + small ships that need to grow. For instance when I need to find event NPC, admirals for quest, etc... I wouldn't waste more time searching ghosts and spying players at all time...Just look at how group function works....when you are in a group and looking thru the map you see the pink dot on the mini map and you know where your colleagues are without the need of asking and writing (some do not use TS) ....multitasking things that should not be done in the first place... I would be thrilled to have an item that could really help me.
    We have a lot of useless items such as camofire, Ogoun amulet that are absolete in this game...the lvl. people play have risen and we need to make an upgrade in this case

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.