New Pirate Ranks [New Pictures]

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Rabbid, Dec 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Theres been some talk on the forum about how ranks work and reworking them so I got the idea that BP should add some new ranks, It would liven up the seas a bit.

Just some cool ideas, I thought the coin looked really cool in all different colors, feel free to try and name them, I couldn't come up with anything.

[​IMG]

Black Coin

[​IMG]

Red Coin

[​IMG]

Blue Coin

[​IMG]

Purple Coin

[​IMG]

Emerald Green Coin

[​IMG]

Rustic Red Coin

What do you guys think? Should BP add new ranks? Which one is your favourite?

Any suggestions for other ranks or different colors just let me know. :)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

That is interesting. Let see what the community has to say.

Tex

Rabbid likes this.
  3. mohor1990

mohor1990 Forum Apprentice

i agree but we dont want too much pirate ranks also, it is hard to gain the present ones,then if they add new ones do you know how hard it will be?.

jaky007 likes this.
  4. i dont want to be playing the power puff girls, keep the badges the same colour just.... design a thicker gold look badge and so on so forth

5. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

make more badges with skull and crossbones

6. Vupiino

Vupiino Forum Apprentice

no way is borring that collers on coins on sea

7. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Here, I made one especially fit to your liking. ;)

[​IMG]

8. ¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤

¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤ Junior Expert

I believe the ranks should stay as they are. It is already hard for any player who does not use outside programs for an advantage to even compete in the ranks. I spy players who are constantly in scrolls for days. I also see player shooting in the same map for days without stop. More ranks are not even desirable for many players as they are unobtainable. I do think the new colors are cool, but like I stated its already it is a broken system that needs revamping to make it reflect true player quality.

9. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I agree with this, ranks definitely need a rework as most of those who hold high ranks are always on auto pilot farming on 13-27 maps or in scroll.

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/rework-ranking-system-2020.176665/

Kinda like this thread what was brought up.

10. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I am just going to caution that this stay a discussion about ranking and not degenerate into a rambling complaint about cheats/bots and I will not allow direct accusations. Please get back on topic.

Tex

11. ¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤

¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤ Junior Expert

I agree TEX~BULL

I would perhaps suggest either adding a section in the hall of fame to view ELP ranks or remove it from the Pirate Rank qualifiers. Its greatly discouraging to pass multiple people in the EP and BP hall of fame and still not surpass their rank due to the large amounts of ELP others may possess. I like to quantify how much of each resource I need to surpass the current rank I have. If this is possible it would be a great addition.

Thank you

12. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.