Suggestion Rework Ranking System 2020

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Jumbo76, Dec 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you feel the ranking system outdated and should be reworked to focus more on PVP?

1. Yes, I feel the ranking system needs a rework

75.0%
  2. No, It is fine how it is

25.0%
  3. Other (explain below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

I Have a few thoughts and would be interested to hear your opinions on this.

I think player ranks should be reworked, why you ask?

I think the ranking system is out dated and needs to be reworked. Currently it rewards those who bot every day, (it seems some don't care if they are -50% sometimes) have you ever noticed how many of the high ranked players are bots? Well it's usually quite a high percentage. On my server I won't give names or the server but you can often find at least half of the top 10 botting at any given time.

My suggestion would be to make player rankings lean more towards the PvP aspect of the game.

• Battle Points
    • Battle Point Rank
    • PvP Damage
    • PvP Sinks
    • PvP Boardings (new)
    • Conqueror Ranking (Islands Helped To Take) (New, Minimum 25 Million Damage for 1 Point)
    • Tower Damage (new)

Thoughts?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I am just going to caution that this stay a discussion about ranking and not degenerate into a rambling complaint about cheats/bots and I will not allow direct accusations. Other than that I am interested in hearing the ideas that may come of this and see where y'all take it.

Tex

Rabbid likes this.
  3. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

With a possible server merge coming, this would be nice to see.

Who wouldn't want more incentive to do PvP? Honestly farming PVE for a rank makes little sense in a game that is called SeaFight. I wanted my silver back ever since BP changed ranks earlier but I don't know how I would ever get 20,000,000,000 EP to get one!! lol :)

I thought it might also be cool to have a permanent PvP item that is level based to go towards ranking. Similar to Maurader Item but permanent.

PvP Item would give:

+12.5% speed, +100% battle points, +25% damage, +25% dodge
    Found in maps 1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, 41-45 - Only 1 per 5 maps, 60 Miinute limit on holding it

Ranking points for holding it and sinking it, if you sink your own guild or allys it won't count and you can only get 2 points from 1 player twice a day similar to BP to prevent exploitation.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

So you are suggesting a permanent "Steal the Gift" type of game that can be played all the time groups of 5 maps, so we would need to divided up by level so that a 45 wasn't down in maps 1-5 raising havoc. That is interesting. Lets see what everyone else can come up with.

Tex

Rabbid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.