New Scrolls - 2020 - New Update

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Jumbo76, Sep 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you think this would be a good idea?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2020.
  1. Yes, I'm interested

86.7%
  2. No, I don't think this is a good idea

13.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

I have an idea for new scrolls.

Idea is as follows:

• 3 New Scrolls, Commonwealth Scroll, Almahareen Scroll, Fenghuang Scroll
    • These scrolls will be difficult to complete, similar to rift map and give good rewards, will not be able to be completed without a human playing
    • Scrolls would be obtained by completing daily quests in each region, 5 pieces, 5 days
    End Rewards

• All 3 Scrolls will give a large amount of currency from each respective map. Crowns, Yulong and Safand Coins. 50,000 Crowns, 25,000 Yulong, 3000 Safanad Coins.
    • 25% Chance of 3 Days of Level 3 Guardian And Sellsword
    • 25% Chance of 5 Recklessness
    • 25% Chance of 3 Days Jolly Rogers Legacy
    • 25% Chance of Dragonpowder (1000)
    Please stay on topic and do not discuss cheats/programs ty

Last edited by moderator: Sep 18, 2020
    .BlackSnow., StarLightS and Xenoverse like this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Very interesting idea. Lets see what your fellow pirates think.

Tex

Jumbo76 likes this.
  3. Realityhard

Realityhard Forum Greenhorn

This would be good/fun new content.
    As you say your self, it should be made for human hands but not impossible.

Like the rift map wave 25/30 can be really damn hard if you do not have super plates or ribs lvl 5

It should be playable and winnable by ever player and not only by max ships.

And you can fix that with given buffs in the new scrolls that you somehow have to obtain.

So as I said, good idea can be good future content.
    But also think about to smaller ship, you want more people on this game, so you want to reward little ship aswell. And not punish them by giving bigger ship all the great rewards

Jumbo76 likes this.
  4. SKYPED¹

SKYPED¹ Forum Apprentice

I like this idea it would be great fun being able to do some new content like this but maybe instead of 3 different map's why not make it endless wave's? the further you get the harder but better rewards and only accessible once a week?.

Jumbo76 likes this.
  5. DIAL~911

DIAL~911 Someday Author

+10 lol Lets dew this!

6. .BlackSnow.

.BlackSnow. Forum Apprentice

I wouldn't say scrolls need to be added untill the ones we have now are updated. As i think many of the rewards given are far outdated for example. The 15 Bloodlust for 30 waves is ridiculous you can buy them in market.. I also think the party pack given is not very good either. I'd much rather have 25 smoke bombs rather than 5 and some items I can but in the market for pearls and alot less time.

I do however think that the earning rate of currency's need to be upgraded, i enjoy fighting and do not feel i should have to pay cash for alot of my Yulong slots.

7. Yulong coins instead of pearls from any new scrolls would be a plus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.