New VP Repair Method

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Bawdyn, Dec 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

• Improvement: The Voodoo priest’s absolute base repair tick has been lowered and the also integrated percentage repair time buff has been removed.
      • Explanation: This system was heritage from the transition to the AMS system and needed to be straightened. It gave the Voodoo priest a base tick rate of 10 seconds and immediately reduced it by 90%. We removed the 90% tick speed buff and lowered the base tick rate from 10 to 8 seconds. To (over)compensate for the missing value, the amount healed has been increased to the tenfold of what it was before (e.g. VP4 heals 6750 instead of 675 points per tick).

Is this working as expected? If so, then it is not an improvement. If you sit still for less than the 8 seconds then you get no repair at all. Before every short stop would gain you at least a small amount of VP repair. Now you have to commit to just sitting around in order to repair. This makes it almost the same, effectively, as the HP repair. Can the new mechanic be used but still have a short tick?

abah2 and Crazymamba like this.
  2. kittystomper2

kittystomper2 Forum Expert

agreed - it is slower than prior

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

as this seems to be more of a discussion topic I am moving it to ideas and suggestions

Tex

4. °jmok°

°jmok° Forum Apprentice

Heh, you say this is improvement. This game already have too much or enough sitting and loitering around.

Please do not move this into ideas and suggestions, because nobody reads them.

New system is just plainly bad to player.

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

if it's left in a "question" section, I would answer and close. Here I can leave it open to get player feedback.

Tex

Bawdyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.