no chat box

Discussion in 'Help' started by LAnSUPA, May 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAnSUPA

LAnSUPA Someday Author

well its been a while since i was here,, well 4 years, but i dont seem to have a chat box at all

anychance if a very nice GA could log on and check my settitngs..

pretty please

lansupa

2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

are you using flash client or unity?

3. LAnSUPA

LAnSUPA Someday Author

unity , have tried rsetting but chat box doesnt appear and chat button is grayed out too

4. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

Unity is still in its production phase, chat has not been implemented into it yet. It was one of the main reasons why bigpoint did not release the full unity client last week. you'll also notice you can't get sound on there either. that's normal. chat and sound have not been put into unity yet :p

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Unity is still in beta phase, which mean some functions are still under development.

Chat has not been implemented yet, Unity is supposed to go "live" together with chat at 25th of May ->
    Unity

Rymar

6. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As the chat box is now live in Unity - click the chat icon to show it, I shall now close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.