No Reward?

Discussion in 'Help' started by WOOODY, Sep 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WOOODY

WOOODY Forum Greenhorn

Hello there,

I am an old player of 12 years recent game back this week. Todays new event arrived "Seavengers"

i wasn't sure if i was going to get involved in this event but as there were alot of players in the map i was in "7/1" i decided i would take advantage of the "EMERALD RAIDER" that kept spawning in.

I shot at one with just normal Elite ammo and put 10k explosives into it hitting around 90k a shot to test what kind of reward i would get and got 5.5k pearls

So getting excited i paid for a pack scavenger pack around £70 to receive cannons and ammo and the ability to keep buying 100k flares for 40k pearls to fight event NPC with, i manage to get 130k flares and grouped up with a few to shoot a raider. 130k flares later and my game crashed at around 19:00.

I am using the sea fight client and it said something about rendering error after 15 mins of trying to get back in i finally do and i have found out the Emerald raider is no longer there and I haven't received any reward at all. I have checked around the map several times and its not around anymore, and have waited 2 hours and still no reward. so £70 and 40k pearls and 130k flares later and I'm kind of gutted I decided to get involved. I am now out of flares and have 5k pearls to my name.

Can this be looked into please? i want some kind of rectification to be made.

User ID: 39/7981624

with flares i shot around 220k with 334 cannons onboard 130k ammo thats around 85m hp i shot i was expecting to make pearls not lose everything due to some kind of error or technical problem.

UPDATE*
    just shot 14k flares i got from shipwrecks at another raider and got:
    2020-09-18 22:46:16You received 20015 x Pearls.2020-09-18 22:46:16You received 10072 EXP (experience points)

so i should got around 190k pearls from the first one.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

you will need to contact support with this issue please

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.