No rewards for wyrm

Discussion in 'Help' started by piratebuccaneer., Jan 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piratebuccaneer.

piratebuccaneer. Someday Author

Hello,

I was with a group shooting a wyrm, and didn't get any rewards when it was sunk. Is there a minimum amount of damage you have to do in order to be rewarded? I was there shooting from start to finish...

My ID is 3217863
    It was in map 17/1
    It should be right after this in my logbook 2021-01-16 22:41:51Winter light reactivated.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Apologies for the delay in seeing this thread. From reports we have been getting we do believe their is a minimum threshold you need to reach to be rewarded, however, we are still waiting for confirmation of that, and if so, how much is required.

I will update you when I hear more information

Swift

3. Swift

Ahoy,

I have received feedback that a minimum damage is not intended, so I have reported this as a bug.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to report this, I do apologise that this happened and we hope it can be investigated and corrected quickly.

Swift

4. I've encountered the same problem yesterday. Thought there should be a minimum of damage dealt, but I guess not. If you can check It'd be nice

5. piratebuccaneer.

Thank you - I'm glad to hear this! I searched through the event post and couldn't see anything about a minimum, so I'm glad I asked...

6. Swift

Ahoy,

So the developers have investigated and informed me that it is working as designed, and by design there is a 3% minimum amount of damage that needs to be inflicted by the player in order to receive a reward from the Midgard Wyrm.

I have now updated the FAQ to reflect this.

Swift

7. piratebuccaneer.

Thanks for letting me know. I guess I'll be saving my ammo until my ship is stronger. It would be nice for all ships to have a chance at them though!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  8. Swift

Ahoy,

You are most welcome. I will also forward your feedback onto the Game Designers :)

As there is nothing further, I'll close this thread now.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

piratebuccaneer. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.