No sigma sale on game

Discussion in 'Help' started by $_Νéɱéşïş_$¦Є¦, Nov 27, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Right now still 2:10 am CET why no sigma sale in my game shop. id : 14/26121328

i have the fisrt package that give 3% discount. now i want buy more but the sigma package not availabe.

2. also in the home page not available the ads of the sigma sale. so, no chance to grab

3. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

Sigma ends as soon as the black Friday sale starts.

Sigma packs aren't available anymore

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Your fellow pirate is correct, the Sigma sale ended November 26th at 11pm LST.

Swift

5. Xennonn

Xennonn Junior Expert

yesterday the event ticker says 8d 16h left?

6. Swift

Ahoy,

The event ticket as far as I am aware never extended to that period of time, it was always intended to end on the 26th at 11pm.

Swift

7. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

you are correct.

Also yesterday on the forum it stated " Starting on Monday, 23rd November at 12 noon (local server time) a special sale will begin: Sigma sale! and will run until Friday 27th November 11 pm (local server time)."

It seems theyve updated the forum now but i copied and pasted from it into discord yeserday.

They make this mistake every year so most players know about it. i guess your just the unfortunate one this year.

8. Swift

Ahoy,

I have received confirmation that the Event Ticket time corresponded to the Discount it provides on the Black Friday packages - so the time that was shown was how long is left for the discount to be applied on the black friday packages.

The time at which the Sigma Packages were no longer available to purchase was and was always intended to be the 26th November at 11pm LST as mentioned in the Official Announcement.

I can understand your frustration around the confusion of the Event Ticker, and I shall forward your comments to the game team, however, these packages will not be available again for this sale.

Swift

9. i believe this . i read on forum also it was 27th November. and why now i see again that is change to 26th ? OMG

and bcs of that. i cannot have 50% discount to grab the package. only 10%+3%+25%. thank you. really good job :)

[Merged]

Last edited by moderator: Nov 27, 2020
  10. Swift

Ahoy,

As previously mentioned I will forward your thoughts along to the game team. However, as this query has been answered and I have received confirmation these packages will not be available again, this thread shall now be closed. Should you have any further thoughts or comments regarding this please contact our Support team.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.