no sound

Discussion in 'Help' started by DARKPREDATOR, Jun 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARKPREDATOR

DARKPREDATOR Someday Author

why is there no sound and does not show my Premium Silver Pack in the booster

2. $eamei$ter74{uk}

$eamei$ter74{uk} Someday Author

no sound either m8

3. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

it is a known outstanding BIG ISSUE for Seafight/BP one day they will hear...

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This is a known issue with the sound and it will be fixed in time.

You can view your premium by viewing your Subscriptions in the payment area or on the homepage.

Swift

5. DARKPREDATOR

DARKPREDATOR Someday Author

yes but the sound bug its being going on and all you say is know issue, fix in time whats that 2years or 2 weeks

6. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As I have stated numerous times, every bug is important, however, some effect game play directly. While the missing cannon sound is a bug and may be missed, it is not directly preventing players from playing or using a feature of the game - so it won't be prioritized as high.

It is on the list to be corrected and it shall be corrected, when I can not say.

As there is nothing further that can be said on this matter and to prevent it turning into a discussion thread, I shall now close this thread.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.