Norton Maxwell

Discussion in 'Help' started by riverhawk, May 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riverhawk

riverhawk Junior Expert

What is Norton Maxwell, and what kind or quests does it give? Is there a reason it won't give me a quest?

2. It is in 1/4 after going to quest giver in 2/1 and starting you redeem in 1/4 and from then on go to him gives out quest and start at lvl 1 and then goes up after lvl 5 jumps to have to be lvl 7 and so on. It is just different type quest and payouts.

3. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Has this helped resolve your query.

4. riverhawk

riverhawk Junior Expert

Sorry, but it is more confusing than not knowing.

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Norton Maxwell is a Quest Giver located in the 1/4 Map. He gives Quests relating to the 'Vovoi' faction within the game.

In order to receive Quests from Norton Maxwell, you must first complete a quest from Alexandros who can be found in the 2/1 Safe Haven. Only once you have completed Alexandros Quest can you go to Norton Maxwell and start a Quest.

The Quests are worth doing, the last Quest gives a reward of 5 Voodoo Cannons.

There is a spreadsheet showing all these Quests, including requirements, rewards, start locations, end locations, and tips on how to complete each quest. This can be found here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E50xKj94cxBR72xdGB3PpuQLSM5Yb1osOls9XN8ydos/edit#gid=0

I hope I have managed to explain it to you,
    -Arky

riverhawk likes this.
  6. woo-ho 5 level 0 voodoo cannons still trying to get people to test up and like that's a big reward roflmao!

7. Has this answered your query?

8. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

In my humble opinion, that is a rather extraordinary reward for such trivial quests... Considering what you sometimes have to do to earn 5 voodoo cannons during an event.

9. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As this has been answered this post is closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.