Support Not fixed!

Discussion in 'Help' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Jun 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1351/3958
    Seer's is still wrong, shows only normal range no books when turn on windstorms seer's ring line stays to normal range and it still not displaying npc or players hit points. Boarding range line and harp range are together, harping is a lot farther than boarding line pleas fix these issues.
    • Bug fix: Seer´s Vision displayed the wrong range – FIXED

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I have just tested and the range is working as expected, please make sure you have cleared your cache, if you are using the Unity Launcher you have closed and reopened it. I have also just tested my Harpoon and Boarding range and they are the same.

The HP/VP not being displayed is still a known issue that has not been corrected yet.

Swift

3. Well I have tested also and have logged in and out on unity client several times no change, my harp and boarding ring are same circles even thou my harping is way past the display line for boarding. I still show same range ring books on or off but I will againf
    n log out close unity client because I guess this is only option for clearing cache now.

4. You can close 3rd time logging and closing it is now showing right it also still glitched after time goes off and when change maps turns back on and stays on until logging off and closing to clear cache.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Glad the range issue has been sorted. The reappearing after changing map is still being worked on.

As requested, I shall close.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.