Not one word from admin.....

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Oct 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wouldn't you think that BP could post some information as to the game crash? It seems as if many servers are having the issue. Is it the new cloud platform? Did someone hack the system? What is being done and how long can we expect it to take for a decent resolve? Will they reset our timers? Will they try to compensate us in some manor? Come on...give us SOMETHING!

2. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Wouldn't you think that BP could post some information as to the game crash? Yup!
    It seems as if many servers are having the issue. Is it the new cloud platform? I prolly know as much as them and I know nothing.
    Did someone hack the system? Nah just bad workmanship.
    What is being done and how long can we expect it to take for a decent resolve? Not much by the looks of things, and how long is a piece of string?
    Will they reset our timers? Unlikely.
    Will they try to compensate us in some manor? Even more unlikely.
    Come on...give us SOMETHING! Don't hold your breath!

3. Well Mini I was able to get onto game by switching country's flag before logging onto game swtited to EU English from USA English game loaded right away and have had no lag so seems translator effecting game

4. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

I'm in the UK so that won't work for me. I'm on the game fine now, it just has it's moments.

5. LoL....very funny! I know...most of my ?s were rhetorical anyway. Nice that you got back on the game...I've been out nearly 24 hours now

I'm in Brazil so my language flag usually comes up as that, but I tried changing to several different versions of English with no luck. Oh well.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 7, 2020
    MiniMeanie likes this.
  6. I just finish all daily's so logged off switch country flag back to USA English and get 39% - init mapmouse control stuck so issue has to be with page translator. I also down loaded Opera and game worked fine with that browser. Even there can't get past 39% on USA Flag.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  7. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

I can assure you that every bit of your feedback has been forwarded.

Since there has been a restart.

Please clear your cache and try to login again.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.