NY Minigame (1)!

Discussion in 'Official Forum Games' started by Rymar, Dec 30, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

NY Minigame (1)!

Ahoy Pirates!

Who wants to play?

3 festive games and the promocode is yours!

Today you will find out (or not) the 1/3 of the voucher name.

firstgame.jpg

Look at the picture and find all differences between left and right sides.

Come back tomorrow for the next part!

Your Seafight Team

2. *Edit*

Please do not spoil your fellow pirates fun. Thank you!

Last edited by moderator: Dec 30, 2022
  3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

So... I see several differences, but see no way to make a voucher code out of that. Unless rows and columns of the things that are different? But then are the letters or numbers for the rows and columns? Not a lot to go on here.

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Bawdyn!

I strongly believe that the answer to this mini game could be the number of differences between pictures.

Just be patient and wait for part 2 and part 3 of the Mini Game, maybe then it will be easier to complete (-:

Rymar

5. rymar as you see above you bawdyn has said same as me so why put edit on my comment makes no sence at all thankyou

6. crazy-diamond

crazy-diamond Junior Expert

ok bawdyn, bear in mind some of the vouchers found within minigames can be as little as 6 charachters in length, the above is part 1 of 3 games which will create a code, so count the differences between the two pictures and this number will form the beginning of the code , so this part of the game will give you one, or maybe two digits at the most (its not possible for the above to have a 3 digit answer), write this number down and then wait for the second part of the game (probably today) and then wait for the third part of the game (probably tomorrow) and you will then have a complete voucher code to use, its quite simple really (so far)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.