Feedback Ocean´s Wrath

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Sep 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤

¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤ Junior Expert

Event Ammo should be purchasable within the in game shop...

2. abah2

abah2 Active Author

Just attacked a tigerfin and the HP against me are still the same as yesterday.

Jasie likes this.
  3. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

kraken ammos is on sale, look closer ;)

4. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Please make enkir and tigerfins disappear after some time nobody shoots them. it makes quite a lagg on maps. And enkir hits too hard , put it to defensive mode only. very fun doing other quests when that hits :p

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  5. -*the*Killer*-

-*the*Killer*- Forum Apprentice

very stubid event .. just delete it and keep as play normal is better

Xenoverse likes this.
  6. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

the change to Tigerfin's HP was really good cause now you go + in pearls when you shoot with flare ammo. Still needs better drop rate for crowns and yulong's since you pretty much never get either thus you just go minus in crowns when using kraken ammo.
    Also, don't trash the seafight team about "lying that they didn't change the HP" until the restart of the server has happened since a sync can only be applied when the've restarted the servers. Though it would be good if the Seafight team tells us when they sync happens instead of just saying there will be a sync but doesn't say at what time.

7. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

Seriously, has anyone gotten a cannon from event chests yet? I have 600 keys in, no cannon yet.

8. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Isnt there any event code coming, when?

9. Ironhide-4Ever88

Ironhide-4Ever88 Someday Author

this event is to low ,, nothing in chests nothing in npc!

10. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I just came back after a 1-2 month break and I for the life of me don't understand why you won't make Yulong coins more common from event ships. What is the point of 1/500 ships giving Yulong? We need Millions of them and the bots are the only ones with them. The players supporting the game by buying packs still don't have them and it seems like you are scared if anyone BUT bots get the cannon / expansion slots.

I guess I'll go back on my seafight vacation until you guys smarten up.. like come on..

MiniMeanie, arcturus156 and Xenoverse like this.
  11. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

No, and I have picked up a lot of chests!

12. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

well i think the event is complete trash.. shot over 200 event npc and only have gotten pearls so far... enkir npc is not event worth shooting. like 100 mil damage 200k pearl but that cost me a lot of ammo so there is no profit

13. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

Still none for me either. I am at least 1k chests in. I am confident that the event chests don't hold cannons.

14. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

I'm almost 1k chests in too now and no painbringers. Wonder how many people has got it, feels like none. Feels like we've been given false hopes about getting panbringers from chests lol

15. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Changes to the hp was very nice , marauder ship would be nicer if it didnt hit you randomly for 200k hp , would better if they were defensive or removed cuz no one shoots them , except that decent event :)

16. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

Yes this means that it was never part of the loot table. Last event BP promised lvl 1 firestorms from chest and gave lvl 0. Maybe programming cannons into chest loot table is troublesome and we should probably not bet on it being as promised going forth. I stopped using event keys after 1k used and gonna go for exchange for rest of event keys.

17. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

gonna give some final feedback from the event since it's over soon.
    It could have been really good if the drop rate for crowns would have increased by like 20% so we could get crowns from tigerfins and actually get back the crowns you bought kraken ammo for. I just used flare ammo since the damage difference was only around 80k damage to kraken ammo and I went plus in pearls since you changed tigerfins HP which was a good decision.
    The drop rate for yulong could have been increased by like 5% cause I don't think I ever got more than 5k yulong's in one session and I feel like 10k per session would have been good.

But the biggest problem is definitely the admiral, I mean, WHY would anyone want elite points as a reward over the usual: pearls, crowns or yulong? Say you burn 500k-1m kraken ammo and you get some elite points... yay, I definitely wanna burn 500k kraken ammo which costs like 30k crowns for some elite points... ehm, NO. It would have been much better to change it to "the player who inflicts the most damage gets elite points" and make the damage share rewards exp and pearls because then you could at least shoot with flare ammo since you would get a lot of pearls.

Wherever I go I see those admirals on every map since no one wants to shoot them since the rewards are not worth shooting for and then you also decided to make them shoot ON SIGHT when they deal 75k damage per shot? This makes it extremely annoying to PVP fight since you have to use your hit chance pet instead of damage prevension and then they hit you for like 200k... from an NPC... that's like more damage than what an actual player does. That would force you to use bulwark all the time. So please for the love of god, don't ever make an admiral shoot on sight again, they should always be passive.

-johnybgood- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.