Old Designs

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Stefas98, Oct 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stefas98

Stefas98 Forum Greenhorn

You need to find a way or make events for old designs to be again rewardable-obtainable.
    There are so many designs that people dont even know theyre existance ..
    Jack , Pirate King , Frost Bite , Lucky Dragon , Blackheart , Computer Special , Elite Kilimatu/Kiliwalli/Kokelau , Privateer and so many other designs ...
    i have said it in previous posts make designs useful again!!!
    players used to change their designs every minute while playing .. you dont even reply to my previous post i made.. helloooo Big Point .. ?

phatty-Boastrike, Beowulf171 and onat like this.
  2. onat

onat Forum Greenhorn

+1

Stefas98 likes this.
  3. onat

onat Forum Greenhorn

At least they made the option to make the designs not being 8 directions by default (for the new ones) So they can zigzag around again. That's a boner giver :3

phatty-Boastrike likes this.
  4. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Active Author

I don't agree to repeat designs. Those Designs you mentioned were obtained a long time ago by old players. Now, who is a novice player unfortunately will not be able to get this design. But there will be other designs.

I already prefer that all designs don't zigzag anymore. Game must evolve not only expanded levels, new cannons. Also the graphics and movements must be updated to improve the game as a whole.

I don't agree to repeat designs. Those Designs you mentioned were obtained a long time ago by old players. Now, who is a novice player unfortunately will not be able to get this design. But there will be other designs at upcoming events.

On the other hand, I raise the banner of taking these old designs and remastering them. But that these designs were not raffled in Saba's cauldron. Old designs are discontinued.

I already prefer that all designs don't zigzag anymore. Game must evolve not only expanded levels, new cannons. Also the graphics and movements must be updated to improve the game as a whole.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 29, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.