Feedback On Dark and Stormy Tides

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

On Dark and Stormy Tides

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on "On Dark and Stormy Tides".

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Xennonn

Xennonn Junior Expert

[​IMG]

there is a bug with the quest :) and are u aware that the radius for admiral ship is every map?

3. marios200040

marios200040 Forum Apprentice

chances of finding an event npc is less than the chance of an asteroid hitting the earth

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  4. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

yep, that mission doesnt work :(

5. abah2

abah2 Active Author

Can somebody wake up the devs and tell them we've moved on to a new event? There are no event NPCs on the maps, the only ammo the chests are giving out is pumpkin ammo, and there are around a dozen ghost icons on the northern part of the maps. And I can't find the Grog Master buff.

6. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

How can we trade, when any of the traders doesnt offer anything?

7. lostsoulofthesea

lostsoulofthesea Someday Author

same as above
    traders dont offer anything

8. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We are aware of the above issues players are experiencing and have forwarded the information to be looked into as soon as possible. Should we hear any further information we shall let you know.

Swift

Xennonn likes this.
  9. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

half of the event is bugged. and when you fight and sink other players, even if you don't get sinked you still lose more than you earn...

10. Xennonn

Xennonn Junior Expert

you lose barrels when your HP goes past these thresholds (i think you lose 10% each time?)
    [​IMG]

11. Xennonn

Xennonn Junior Expert

this is also bugged because i have this buff and my log book says this:

2020-11-16 16:01:39
    103x Barrel of Grog was/were removed. Reason: Event mechanic.

12. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

i got that grog master from quest, but where is it so i can use it? doesnt show on buffs

13. AÇÈÐ

AÇÈÐ Forum Greenhorn

hello where is all ships and quests?

14. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

As there is only a max. amount off barrels in the game and all have already been takin by players, no or very few NPC will spawn until the trade system have been fixed.

15. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

cannot accept rum sour quest as usual most things do not work except payment section...

16. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

This is such a poorly thought out event. The trade ships appear once every 4 hours, so taking into account many people that pay to play can only afford to do this work at least an 8 hour day. So 8 hours working, I'll be generous and say only 1 hour commuting, and 8 hours sleeping. That leaves 7 hours of the day that technically you can play, however during that 7 hour down time you need to eat, cook for yourself and your family, put the children to bed, take care of family needs etc.

So you might actually only have 3 to 4 hours of real time to actually play the game meaning you might not be able to be online for those 30 mins. Meanwhile the items you have gained from the few npc you have managed to find, have been swallowed up by the event mechanic of losing 5% every 2 hours. You can be offline for 16 - 18 hours as a minimum simply working and sleeping and taking care of your family!!

When you do eventually manage to log into the game, you have almost 2 hours to do just your daily quests including the new reputation quests etc, rift map, scroll (not included with the captain).

Get a grip bigpoint, there has been absolutely no thought put into this event what so ever! Playing games should be relaxing and fun. I play a PVE server, so I'm at an advantage over players on PVP servers. They have little or no chance to enjoy this. I'm actually surprised that there are many players left!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    JAY and ΜΕΔΟΥΣΑ.GR like this.
  17. ΜΕΔΟΥΣΑ.GR

ΜΕΔΟΥΣΑ.GR Someday Author

2h for the daily quest minimum ,no time for nothing you are not robbot you are must doing all that you say maybe more

18. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

There are currently 20+ daily quests. Just to do them, takes 4-6 hrs, thats why I never do them.

19. Partyfoot

Partyfoot Forum Apprentice

only been able to pick up 1 quest. this whole event is a joke. nothing in any of the traders either.. very phatetic stuff when nothing works... probably a good conept but bp need to test this shit before launching an event like this

20. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Restart in 10 mins, no info on the forum. The traders are currently out... do we need to wait a further 4 hours for them to return... this is bad even for bigpoint!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.