Feedback On Dark and Stormy Tides

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Taki-

-Taki- Forum Apprentice

Worse Event Ever, shame of you BPo_Oo_Oo_O

VBG.Battleship and Damnsarge like this.
  2. Has it even started? No npcs in the water, tried boarding players no barrels of grog out of them, idk what is this

3. totaly agree with above where are the ships not many around what is the point in this event worst i have ever seen out of 12 years here shape it up bp put something realy good on you never no you may just get some players back

Damnsarge likes this.
  4. Maceel

Maceel Junior Expert

I'm curious for what reason is created the general feedback for events, it's for us to give feedback and developers to read it and try to correct or just to write here pointlessly ?

Event started and for 30 min in event ranking there was only 30 players with total of 40 sink NPC's.
    Every event is total disaster, and no one of the developers care to look and actually do something. Ok, I get it less npc's on map because of bot players, ok , do MINI GAMES no group maps (because nowadays is difficult to gather 4 more players to play cuz' all bot) and put good rewards for the players who give time to actually play the event!

5. †Шilde†Нilde†

†Шilde†Нilde† Junior Expert

X6QHLTYKVGC7EZNC

abah2 and Bawdyn like this.
  6. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

Thank you ;)

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This is an extremely idiotic Event. I had 360 barrels of "Grog" left over from last year that I never got anything for. They just sat there for a year. I never even logged into play it until now (half a day after the Event started), and I found this in my Logbook:

2021-11-15 20:13:18 17x Barrel of Grog was/were removed. Reason: Event mechanic.
    2021-11-15 18:13:12 18x Barrel of Grog was/were removed. Reason: Event mechanic.
    2021-11-15 16:13:07 20x Barrel of Grog was/were removed. Reason: Event mechanic.
    2021-11-15 14:13:02 21x Barrel of Grog was/were removed. Reason: Event mechanic.
    2021-11-15 12:12:57 22x Barrel of Grog was/were removed. Reason: Event mechanic.

How did I lose it when I didn't even play? You nitwits! The developers never cease to keep this game messed-up. P.S. But in defense of the developers, I have never seen any use whatsoever for anything that can be bought with "Grog", so I suppose the jokes on us. P.P.S. Maybe there are few to no "Grog" ships due to the botters taking them all?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
  8. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

the quest of grog master didnt work to mee what u did why dont work im lossing all my barrelssss ??????

9. Lennie63

Lennie63 Forum Greenhorn

We still cant redeem quest 1821. Completed this quest now for the 3e time.
    When will this be fixed we are unable now to complete this for the eventpoints 9 times
    3 for the first day and the only max 1 per day so we can reach at max 6 of the 9 quests needed for the 50 points

10. john1406

john1406 Someday Author

[Edit] - Non english

Last edited by moderator: Nov 16, 2021
  11. john1406

john1406 Someday Author

I don't get any reward for eventquest 1820 and 1821. Spend 1000 barrels and coordinates on map 12. No rewards for both quest. Is this known?

Last edited by moderator: Nov 16, 2021
  12. BlACkP€ARL

BlACkP€ARL Forum Apprentice

This event is easily the worst one of the year. Almost no event NPC's out there and as I see from others, the quests dont even work.

Are you guys even trying anymore or is this just another shameless money grab?

13. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mates,

The quest issues are known and the developers are working on it. Please be patient. Thank you.

14. When does the npc where you can trade barrels spawn? the time I mean

Damnsarge likes this.
  15. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

This is event is *Edit*. I can only log in less than 2 hours after work to play .... the event ships spawn every 4 hours. The event happens during workdays only, *Edit* is the point in me participating in this event?

Does Seafight think most of its players don't have a job?

Last edited by moderator: Nov 17, 2021
  16. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

What does this precious "Grog" buy in the Game Shop???

17. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

yes because they are on and playing 24 -7

Damnsarge likes this.
  18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

From the FAQs: Every 2 hours you lose 5% of your Barrels of Grog, which can be avoided with a buff: “Grog Master”.

How do I obtain this "Grog Master"? Where is he?

19. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Nobody knows why we are playing this Event for a currency ("grog") that cannot be used for anything????

20. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Nothing can be purchased within the in-game shop.

Barrels of Grog can be traded at the trader npcs which spawn on the water every 4 hours.

Grog Master can be obtained from the event quest "Dark and Stormy".

Rymar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.