Feedback On Dark and Stormy Tides

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

No it can't, you can accept quest complete it, but can't redeem reward!

2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you very much- I appreciate your help!

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I completed this quest, but on returning to Jack Hawk, the Redeem button is grayed out. How do I redeem this quest?

4. piratebuccaneer.

piratebuccaneer. Someday Author

I'm having the same issue. Quest is done but button still gray

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Update: I went back to Jack Hawk ~20 min later and this time it let me redeem the reward.

Here's a totally different problem. I boarded someone and got 2 barrels of grog, but at the same time the 'game mechanic' took ~25% of my grog in two different removals about 2s apart. This was not the 5% every 2 hours game mechanic.

piratebuccaneer. likes this.
  6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

And now the game mechanic it taking more barrels from being shot? Or sunk? Or something? It might not have been the boarding, its when certain people attack me I start losing barrels in huge amounts. I lost over half in one battle.

7. I am not an obsessive player, but I do play SF quite a lot. I have seen exactly 2 event ships since the beginning of this event. I had over 200 grog when the event began and have remained about the same level (a little over 300 now)....what a pathetic event! I have not been able to complete one quest since I never see the event ships no matter what map I am in...

8. joroan

joroan Forum Apprentice

Thank u for a very nice extra event!!

9. ¬XDavez¬

¬XDavez¬ Forum Greenhorn

Well done , now the trade ships arent appearing every 4 hours , any chance you can hire a competent coder.
    thank for wasting my time

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

of course they are not...its BP, do you think they can make anything work at this point

The*Defiant likes this.
  11. Hades**

Hades** Forum Greenhorn

Seafight developers are nothing but a joke

12. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Quest issue is now resolved.

Please be aware that you will lose some of your Barrels when you get attacked by other players - this is a event mechanic.

Rymar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.