open recruitment for guild???

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Sp1d3rsw3b, Nov 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sp1d3rsw3b

Sp1d3rsw3b Forum Apprentice

how do i open recruitment for my guild

2. ÐєνเŁ§~Vɪ©tøry

ÐєνเŁ§~Vɪ©tøry Forum Apprentice

3. ChickenOfTheSea[ÙƒA]

ChickenOfTheSea[ÙƒA] Forum Greenhorn

on water, go to guild overview, edit, will give u the option to open for recruitment or not.

4. darckangel76

darckangel76 Forum Greenhorn

good afternoon I am Portuguese and this new server the last time I played was five years ago there was changes in the game now where I'm going to apply for a gild I go where says guild but not me appears nothing

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

To open Recruitment for your guild, first go to the Overview section of your Guild, and press "Edit" (Note: You need to have the Guild Permission of "Edit info" to change this):
    [​IMG]

From the dropdown menu, select "Recruiting" then press "Save":
    [​IMG]

Really you should have made your own post in the General Questions area, but anyway...

In case you are unaware, to create, join or search for a guild you now need to be located in one of the Safe Haven maps on the Seachart.

[​IMG]

To get into a Safe Haven, travel to a map it is located by, e.g. 2/1, then use the map change to go into the Safe Haven.

When in there, go to the 'Quick Access' tab at the top of your Sea Chart, Guilds, and then click on the Magnifying Glass. As shown below:

[​IMG]

You then can enter either the Name or the Tag of the guild you are searching for. Changing the status to 'All' may help you when searching.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Once you have found the Guild you are trying to join, send your application!

Note: Incase you are also unaware, there is now a 24 hour waiting period between switching guilds (this applies if you leave a guild or are kicked).

More info on the Guild Update can be found -> The Guild Update
    Here is the Seafight Bible page to help you with this -> Guild Search/Apply FAQ
    Patchday notes post on the 24 Guild Cooldown Period -> Patchday Notes 2015 | Page 3 Post 44

Hopefully one of the Guilds you apply to shall then accept you.

-Arky

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    Ammiraglio likes this.
  6. ÐєνเŁ§~Vɪ©tøry

ÐєνเŁ§~Vɪ©tøry Forum Apprentice

why beta not work?

7. SinkYah

SinkYah Junior Expert

no cry babe <3