Outrageous

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Sea-Sea, Feb 4, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

I think, that the new event starting tomorrow is simply outrageous? To be able to get crowns/yulong and design, you need to buy some event items in the payment area??

What is this??? It is simply so disrespectful.

I have used thousands of euros throw the last 12 years on Seafight, and now they want me to pay to get the full benefits from an event??? *edit*

I think we should all boycott this event to show BP, that they have reached a limit, that we can not tolerate and not shoot a single event NPC.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 4, 2021
    *Wonder*, Snakebw and moosma like this.
  2. moosma

moosma Someday Author

yup!

3. Snakebw

Snakebw Forum Apprentice

Absolutely agree this is going way too far , sadly there is a part of the playersbase that just takes everything . This game is becoming more corrupt by the day. Stop inflating the payment packs and stop making the game pay to play , payment has changed from an option you can use to progress faster to a requirement to play at all and I don’t think that’s fair

4. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

game is advertised as free to play totally agree this shouldnt be a thing there should be 2 ways to get this item if you want to start doing things like this, a payment option for people who want to fast track an event and then the second should be finishing the quest line for example, that doesnt mean put more quests in like the unscrawl as some people never got that item. but dont advertise this game as free to play when the only thing i see daily logging on is (in order to keep up heres £££££££ packages)

5. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

bla bla bla in the end the muppets will pay or as usual cheat most decent players have left .

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    *Wonder* likes this.
  6. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

Tried boycotting years ago,The majority would just use hollows for fighting, events etc but there will always be people who buy,I have no issue with people buying but in the old days there was "Three" ways to play .Buy or build or abit of both.Now the games just for those buy.

Gone are the days of friend's helping friends build a ship/guild and helping other people progress into a full pearl ship.
    The game has lost it's soul along with hundreds of players who we all Im sure have grown fond of over the years.But were people sell people buy.

The game is what it is,a cash cow and there is no way of bringing it back to what it was. Sea :eek:(

Loki162, Carnage~Queen and *Wonder* like this.
  7. Which event starts today?

8. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

im still waiting after four days for them to fix my slashing blade.

9. What is wrong with your Slashing Blade?

10. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

not working runs out 22,2.21

11. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This should have been corrected, if you are still experiencing this issue, please contact Support again.

Swift

12. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

its now working but what about all the days lost

13. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Again you would need to contact Support about this and they will look into it for you.

Swift

14. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

Actually, it's not so bad xD its finaly benefit for payed players who pay more *Edit*. People are just mad they used get it for free *Edit* no worrie, ya can still earn pearls and *Edit* the yulong and crowns in the raid maps xD BP gets 10/10 from me in this :D

Last edited by moderator: Feb 6, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.