Painbringer Cannon

Discussion in 'Help' started by Grand-mariner™, Apr 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/bokors-chalice-april.172445/#post-523424

Are Bigpoint seriously bringing out yet another Cannon as mentioned above in the Bokor Draw thread for this April. If so, I believe that Bigpoint will be kissing a final goodbye to yet another very large wave of players, again?

Ludicrous!

Their constant greed actually attracts less revenue overall.

The new cannon: “Painbringer” has following stats (level 0):
    • Reload time: 6,5
    • Hit chance: 75%
    • Range: 30
    • Crit.-chance: + 20%
    • Crit.-bonus: + 20%
    • Extra Buff (average): + 50% Pearl damage (means, when all cannons which are equipped are “Painbringer” cannons, the pearl damage is increased by 50%)

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

These cannons are being added to the game, as announced in the Bokor's Chalice and teased on the Seafight Facebook page. A FAQ for these will also be added to the bible when time allows.

Has this resolved your query?

Swift

3. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Yes thanks, Swift. Needless to say I shall not be buying these and it may well be the decider whether or not I continue playing at all. Unless there are reasonable part X's for our other defunct Cannons.

Pointless waste of time, effort and money that this game has become!

Sea~Stream, dirks777 and The*Defiant like this.
  4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As a suggestion, leave your feedback in the
    General Feedback section of the forum. This is the place where your comments will be viewed and feedback heard.

As the post has been answered and the OP is happy with the response received, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy sailing pirate!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.