Feedback Payment Packets

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by PainDestroyer, Oct 31, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PainDestroyer

PainDestroyer Forum Apprentice

Okay so i think this is a technical problem as it's quite technical.

So i have been going over the Halloween payment packets wondering what can i get which is going to help me improve my ship and i'm stuck with a problem myself and i bet every other player below level 30 is having and i believe this is extremely poor judgment on bipoints part in understand why and when people would spend money.

So generally a player would buy packet 1, 2 or 3 to gain access into the buccaneers market so they have a great time spending and collecting all the items from the market, well that's all well and good unless you are below level 30 and don't actually have any yu lon coins or any safnad coins.

This is where i am stumped. I cannot farm these coins like higher level players and save them for events like this as such and even if i was to pay £17.99 into the market there is nothing i can buy so yeah what a waste of a promotion which could of generated over 50% more revenue for this business if the company have said hey what about the new players who need stuff too..

The new packets which came out today great! 16,000 safanad coins inside a few cannons but mainly i could of used these coins to get a level 5 sellsword purchased all level level 1 world breakers which are trash to big players but will help the little guys out i could of sailed away in the invisible man and felt like i had a bargain. but no, im still left with a problem that i would still have to buy a £17.99 packet to open the market it's like why!!

The new packets are halloween the old packets are halloween the bucc market is halloween so why are u trying to make the new guy pay twice.

Seriously can this feedback be passed back to someone who has a clue about sales and marketing and how to make people spend their money so the new guys can just have a great time too...

In the meanwhile i guess thats another event which i cannot spend any money because the rewards which i need to purchase i cannot purchase because i am a low level so maybe in 3-4 months when i get to level 35 because these damn grindy quests i might be in a place where i have saved up enough yu lon coins and safnad coins to warrent buying into a buccaneers market.

Let's just hope black friday sales are better by that time i will be level 29.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Buccaneer Bounty Market include various deals such as buffs, bonus maps, ship designs, action items, crew members and many more which mostly costs pearls and crowns.

Yes, there are some items that require players to own some Yulong and Safanad coins, but this currency can be gained for free when you reach a certain pirate level.

Please be aware that players below level 30 still have an opportunity to make some Yulong and Safanad coins from the League of Captains.

I am fully aware that 100 or 200 coins is not a large amount but this can still move you forward and give you a chance to gain them before you reach certain level.

Yulong / Safanad coins quests which can be completed by your captain:

- Avoiding the Beasts - Reward: 100 Safanad Coins
    - A Key Problem - Reward: 100 Safanad Coins
    - All Aboard! - Reward: 200 Yulong Coins
    - Earthbound - Reward: 100 Yulong Coins

We will of course forward your feedback to the appropriate party.

Rymar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.