Payment prices

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by BiggiSmalls, Jul 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiggiSmalls

BiggiSmalls Forum Apprentice

Hello guys,

Am I the only one who thinks if bigpoint will reduce the costs of the payment packages and make it more attractive more guys will buy it ?

We are at a point, where you can have over 650 cannons on board without a buff and in Germany i have to pay like 60-80€ for a package where they are like 10-15 cannons... Thats a joke.

Second is, often times there are packages who costs also 50-60€ where you get worldbreaker 6 or bastion 4 *EDIT*
    I mean we got bastion 6 as the best cannon right now, and i have to puy such a price for not even the third best cannon ingame...

I think there are some guys out there who would take their money and spend it to this game but not for that kind of packages... not for this price...

Last edited by moderator: Jul 16, 2022
    HERNANDEZ-5461 and Rabbid like this.
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

We will pass your feedback regarding payment packages and their content to the appropriate party.

Rymar

3. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

Because your sallary is higher than a guy in a hard ecconomic country, thats why u need pay more. It isnt so hard if u angle it some too why wealthy country need pay more than the countries that are struggle financially really. My payment on Bigpoint is definity also in the higer one xD Its ofc feel's some unfair, but i also understand it.

When a guy in let's take Turkey, earn 300 euro , same man in same job but in Norway even working hour's less and earn 3000 euro,

Do you still think its fair the guy earn 300 euro should pay just as much as the guy earn 3000 ?

4. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Packs shouldn't cost that much anyway.

You can buy a new PS5 for the price of 5-6 packs on seafight. That's why the game has bled players for the last 10 years. It's why we need a massive server merge because no other game costs as much as seafight to be competitive. I buy DLC in some games for 30$ and can have fair PvP over and over for hours on end. This is what seafight has made a big mistake on the last 10+ years.

If it was 300-400$ to max a ship and they sold skins, gem bags and a new subscription that gave access to everything from buffs, extensions, cannons, yulong and safanad you would see a lot more players playing. The p2w part of the game is so ludicrous it's a joke.

I can either spend 150$ on my car payment monthly or get 30 cannons on a game. Which one am I going to pick? lol

Imagine if they sold a subscription, gem bags and designs instead of going hardcore p2w... They would have thousands more players spending money on this game right now and making way more money.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
    douthy and Xenoverse like this.
  5. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

All players on the same server should pay the same price.
    If the Turks for example are so poor why is it the majority of their ships are maxed out? Answer, because they don't pay full price.

The logic of saying I earn 10 times more means I pay more is flawed, pensioners for example don't earn the national wage therefore should pay less.

A lot boast on discord that there aren't enough packages for sale.

They used to have a subscription it was called premium, then they gave it away for free, one of the greatest business blunders ever.

As Rabbid has said the packages are a joke, the lowest price ones (the only one most people who have to pay full price would buy, unless they are mentally challenged or rich) contain nothing of any use !

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
    Rabbid and Xenoverse like this.
  6. BiggiSmalls

BiggiSmalls Forum Apprentice

Well, i dont even talk about turkey prices in contrast to our prices, its just generally way to expensive.
    If i take a package twice for 160€ (2x80) its like 5-10% of the money you get in germany a month without taxes... But now you need bonusmap buffs and and and to keep on high level.... thats just not payable anymore....Doesnt matter if its cheaper in turkey or not.... Its way to expensive... and you kinda see it on the ships at ms2...and if you cant compete with some guys who dont have to care about money its just not funny anymore...

7. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

SF has just gone way to expensive. I have played the game for 14 years and have used around 20.000 usd over the years but have now stopped playing as I have realized that I will never be competable playing honest. With millions of safrand an yuolong needed to build out your cannon slots and extensions, it will take me 4-5 years to get them, while the botters can get them in a couple of months.

The price tag on packages is hilarious and most of the content is of no use for most players. Either the so called "developers" have no insight what so ever what is going on in the game, or they are plain incompetent and need to be replaced, who *Edit* wants to buy a package with 15 lvl 3 overlord cannons for 79,99 eur/usd (rest of the package is normally more or less not useable for most players), when you need 700+ cannons to rig your ship and you know, that you need to upgrade the cannons to lvl 5-6 before they are competable?

SF has been a dying game for many years and with the complete lack of insight from BP, I´m pretty sure, that the game will to be closed down within a couple of years, very sad for brilliant game that was destroyed by greediness and totally incompetent leadership.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 18, 2022
    Damian**PL, Loki1621 and Rabbid like this.
  8. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

Hole world should earn same a hour for the work they do, and nobody should been poor, but they dont. Life isnt fair and so aint the prices on Seafight either. Real question should be that Bigpoint should even it out some, lower it for the once pay 60% more that I agree, but all would agree that. Reason why its not same all places is because sallary isnt same. They aint doing it because they
    have someone as a favorite country xP If so Germany would be almost free then xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.