PERSONEL RANKING PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Help' started by mrpiratesking, Sep 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrpiratesking

mrpiratesking Someday Author

whats wrong with the personel ranking system today i have 2.000.000 point the next day i find it 1.300.000 points

2. minesleeper

minesleeper Junior Expert

check your rift level, it reset yesterday for rift

if you have just logged in and have +10% diminishing returns your value will also be lower

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

your fellow pirate may be correct, there are many factors which can affect your total points (eg. Rift, Pirate Level, BP rank, Diminishing Returns and many more)

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

4. mrpiratesking

i play everyday so cuz of rift ranking i lost 700k points ?? thats absurd i was making around 30k everyday

5. Rymar

Yes, rift play a big role in total rank points calculation.

Please be aware that 10 rift waves completed will give you x10 multiplier in B part of the rank calculation, the further you go the higher multiplier from rift will be.

Rymar

6. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Forget the Ranking System. Its rigged for those who play the current Extrapolated Admin/Mod War BP Push Fest version. And the Formula is rigged to support this type of game play. Its just eyewash and has nothing to do with how many achievements you have accomplished considering the complexity of the game now.

7. olele

olele Forum Greenhorn

Every Tuesday after restarting rift level I'm losing 7 million points. After the end of the 30th wave, the points are returned.

8. mrpiratesking

ty all i got it now all i had to do was play rift again to get my points back after reset

9. Rymar

As the OP seems satisfied with the response this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.