Support Pet

Discussion in 'Help' started by SDCDesigner, May 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDCDesigner

SDCDesigner Someday Author

From the seasons it says in my log book labels_pet_107 but I do not see this. Could you please help. Thank You

2. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Please leave your ID so we can look into this

Shelby

3. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

It'll be because the pet design and ship design given through the achivements doesn't exist, they both just display a gray square. I pointed it out at the start of the season but doesn't seem to have been removed / fixed so im guessing this is just what happens when you unlock it.

4. I have unlocked it. I cant see the Pet, but you can see the Gems it has. So theres no name or picture of the Pet.

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We found the same thing with tests we have run so it can be equipped and has gems. We were asking to make sure it wasn't an issue with your account. So thank you and we guess we will all have to wait to see what it actually looks like.

SDCDesigner are you able to equip the design?

Tex

6. Ok :) I do not have any problem to equip it.

7. SDCDesigner

Shelby1 this is what you need my ID. Thank You
    146/28401739

8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

You do in fact have it. It's just an error that doesn't allow you to see it:

missing pet.png

Tex

9. SDCDesigner

Thank You!!! When will I be able to see it?

10. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

sorry but we do not have that information at this time.

Tex

~Closed~

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.