Pets

Discussion in 'Help' started by wizard247, Oct 14, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wizard247

wizard247 Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I am a brand new player, I received some pet gems to increase my harpoon damage, but unfortunatly I have a single pet and I already have gems that I do not want to lose on it.

Im wondering if there is any ways for me to get a second pet so I can simply switch pet to use harpoon?

2. Hayton21

Hayton21 Forum Apprentice

you can receive pets from chests on the sea map or you can buy them with cash.

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy wizard247!

You can receive additional pets from treasure chests, Season and events.

We will definitely have some events coming soon, so there should be some opportunity to obtain additional pet.

Rymar

4. wizard247

wizard247 Forum Greenhorn

Ok thanks you, do you happen to know how much chances I have to get a pet per chests? Im tight on pearls and I cannot buy many keys.

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Lady luck play the major role in chest rewards, some may use 10 keys to get a pet some may end up using a 1 000.

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.