Pick 3! - Mini Game!

Discussion in 'Official Forum Games' started by Rymar, Nov 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Pick 3! - Mini Game!

Ahoy Pirates! Welcome to our new mini-game!

Hit 3 to score 42!

pick3.jpg

Chose 3 balloons that will be 42 together.

Then use those numbers from the lowest to the highest and voila, that's your code!

P.S. The voucher will be available till Tuesday (including November 22).

Can't wait to see who will share it first!

Your Seafight Team

2. EF-Leder

EF-Leder Forum Apprentice

Pure math.And you are wrong.:D

3. ili03

ili03 Forum Apprentice

very nice;););)

4. pwaalios

pwaalios Advanced

Great rewards, thank you.

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Simple enough that nobody should need to get the answer from someone else.

Thanks!

6. How do I know if I was right?

7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

If you enter the code in the Redeem Voucher, it tells you. ;)

8. well....this is confusing .....there is only one option *EDIT* But, it does not work for me.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 21, 2022
  9. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

Nice rewards. Thank you.

10. OK...I am back with another question. This code seemed very simple to get, but I cannot see that I was right. Is there anyway to check other than entering the numbers into the voucher box?

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Hey "Count Count"...I need your math help, mate! ;)

12. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

If you have the code correct, it should show in green letters "Code Accepted" after you enter it and click "Ok". Also, it should show the rewards in your Logbook.

13. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

LOL, If I keep posting my rank will change to whatever is next. Maybe my math skills will go with it? :D

14. well...the instructions were extremely easy and i know that I had the correct answer according to said instructions, but I don't see that my code worked. I posted the answer here in the thread on my first attempt, not realizing that it needed to be entered into the code box on the home page. That answer vanished...not even an 'edit'..... SO...and as I have already asked...CAN YOU SEE IF YOU GOT THE ANSWER WITHOUT ENTERING IT INTO THE CODE BOX? LOL...I thought I was pretty clear in my previous inquiry. OF course, I know that if you have a working code how it works and that you can see the results in the log book...after 14 years of playing, I actually know a few things (although my tired old brain seems to be failing)....

15. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

so much bla bla bla ... i hope mode close this thread soon

16. LOL noob...don't like it, don't read it. By the way.. it's Mod, not mode. Mode is a noun...:a way or manner in which something occurs or is experienced, expressed, or done.

17. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

as i say you fill this forum only with your bla bla bla... read the forum rules ... it seems to me u spend so much time in here but in fact u just throwing trash around... i can shorten the MODErator word as i please without you giving me English lessons...

18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

My apologies to you, mate. I misread your question. I didn't mean to come across sarcastically. (And I know what you mean about having an "old brain")!;)

19. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

P.S. I am pretty positive the answer (highlighted in your question above) is "No".

20. LoL Defiant...I didn't take it as your being sarcastic...I just wanted to get an answer to, what I thought, was a simple question. BTW...I finally figured out what my 'tired old brain' had done wrong and got the reward. (I am not telling what I did wrong to avoid being thought of as being on the dim side of the room).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.