Feedback Pirate Cup Legacy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jun 12, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. lordix

lordix Forum Apprentice

i will,i get nothing in return

like i said before

Last edited by moderator: Jul 10, 2024
  2. Archimedes1

Archimedes1 Forum Greenhorn

hello,, why can i not open any of the event tabs such as the puzzle or the Event Tab it self the only tab that will open is the catalyst chamber, not even the Gem cutter or the cauldron Non of it will open.. i was playing an hour before todays Update everyting was working.. Now nothign will open. Is anyone else having this issue

3. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Connoisseur

Maybe i missed something but my flag is missing from my boat is there an issue or did i just miss something all together, and can i still bet on the England game coming up?

Dream~Crusher likes this.
  4. VЇCTOЯY™

VЇCTOЯY™ Junior Expert

Thanks Rymar..So there is no way to obtain them...Then how are we supposed to get some items from the market that require these coins?

5. мuichirø

мuichirø Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG]

@Rymar could you reduce the required number of group maps for event completion? I have managed to finish all the other things for the event, until I have obtained all the designs and most of the things (Almost all) from the store but the group maps are going to be impossible for me, at the time I can connect, because of work, no one is ever there , it takes about 7 minutes per map without counting the time to find equipment (7-15 minutes) and I only have 3 out of 40. Attached image evidence

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

We had a sync which increased chance to obtain all cards from the event NPCs.

Ahoy lordix!

Did you check the newest market offers? :rolleyes:

Ahoy 8luckyjack8!

Correct, FAQ do not point out what (or if) will be given for cursed souls but we did add new interesting offers for all players (-:

I can assure you that the souls would be take off player accounts before the next event that include them.

Ahoy Archimedes1!

Please do not create multiple posts / threads regarding the same issue, please answer to my post within your Technical Issues thread.

Thank you!

Ahoy -PUSAT-!

There is no issue, the Nation ranking ended - that's why flags are gone.

Within Seafight French Team has won the competition, all players supporting France already received their ship design.

Ahoy VЇCTOЯY™!

Correct, but this ranking was on since the beginning of the event, there was plenty of time to gather some of them.

At the moment nothing provide Plato or Solon coins.

Ahoy мuichirø!

Unfortunately I have no such power, however I will forward your feedback to the appropriate party.

Rymar

7. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Old Hand

Is that a misprint, in the FAQ's, about the "Wrathful Queen" figurehead's critical hit probability adding .4%? Seems to me it should be at least 4%. 4% would add 4 more "criticals" per 100 salvos; whereas .4% would only add 4 more criticals per 1000 salvos.

8. Rymar

Ahoy 8luckyjack8!

No, the FAQ is correct, each Wrathful Queen provide player with 0.4% Critical Hit Probability.

Please be aware that owning one do not provide X more critical hits per X shots fired but increase chance on each and every shot.

Rymar

9. мuichirø

мuichirø Forum Greenhorn

@Rymar Sorry for the off-topic question, as far as I understand the Castle Days are every three months. According to my calculations, it should be this month because the last one was on April 5th. Will there be one this month? Maybe as part of this long event?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2024
  10. Rymar

Ahoy мuichirø!

Please be aware that castle day are not exactly 3 months apart from the previous one, it could be a week, a month or a year - everything depends on the decision made by GD.

Rymar

11. мuichirø

мuichirø Forum Greenhorn

Well, thank you very much for the information. I will keep saving materials for my submarine's castles, hopefully it will be soon

12. -Lathander-

-Lathander- Junior Expert

Hello

I finished the puzzle but the first item unlocked still 0/72 what is the reason for that ?

thkx for help

Lathander

13. lostsoulofthesea

lostsoulofthesea Someday Author

click on them they will unlock^^

14. Rymar

Ahoy Lathander-!

You are required to press on the puzzles that you unlocked, without doing that you wont progress within event at all.

Rymar

15. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Old Hand

Will there be any new items in the in-game-market for the cursed souls that we have left over after completing the puzzle? If not, will the cursed souls be exchanged for something else at the end of the event?

16. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Regular

Is there a picture available of the "Golden Winger" skin?

17. Rymar

Ahoy 8luckyjack8!

We have no further information on this.

Ahoy Dream~Crusher!

You can view the new pet Golden Winger within our Pet FAQ under G ->
    Click!

Rymar

18. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Old Hand

Thanks for the reply.

19. -Lathander-

-Lathander- Junior Expert

Hey Rymar

thkx for reply

I have now unlocked 0/72 colored 72/72 compled 72/72 pieces added 216/216
    I have also received the items
    but the furst unlocked is still 0/72 why

:rolleyes:

Lathander

20. ~Fanatique~

~Fanatique~ Forum Apprentice

Hey,

I believe the "unlocked" part is about having new pieces to your puzzle. Since you completed it already, then you have 0 more parts to unlock, that's something normal.