Feedback Pirate Cup Legacy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jun 12, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Its very rare they come.I got only 2 or 3 and I shot a lot!

2. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Old Hand

I have 32 pieces unlocked of the puzzle and yet all of them are 0/3; so none of them have been applied. How can this be since I have had several duplicate pieces? Please clearly explain how I can get these pieces applied. I would also like to know if we simply need to have the pieces unlocked to get the rewards or do each of them need to be appled in order to count toward rewards?

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Bawdyn!

Yea, it is I fully agree with you. I am currently on 23/216 and with the amount of time spent farming the surface NPCs that seems like nothing hihi. The event is quite long so there is plenty of time to collect even more pieces.

Ahoy 8luckyjack8!

You need to Unlock them all by clicking on the puzzles.

If you had any duplicates - these can be found at the puzzle trading window.

Rymar

4. Is the betting system working? So far I got all the predictions but got nothing...
    [​IMG]

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Røвєяτ-ø*HU*!

Yes the system is working, there were some issues with betting currency but the rewards are credited few minutes after a match takes place.

Rymar

6. Hmm, then something is wrong... :)
    I didn't even get back the pirate tokens I bet, not to mention any rewards...

7. ₣Ɽł₳Ɽ₮Ʉ₵₭

₣Ɽł₳Ɽ₮Ʉ₵₭ Someday Author

It is rare mate I only have 7/216 the drop rate stinks but yet they say its easy to get them I have shot plenty of event ships they have made it hard to get them and they know it but don't want to admit it that's all

8. I guess a lot depends on your luck, I'm already at 73/216 which is great so no complains there. However, the betting system seems like it doesn't work at all, I keep winning predictions while keep losing my pirate tokens, as well as getting absolutely nothing as a "reward" :D
    Oh, well.... it's seafight after all, it's a miracle that anything is working at all as intended... :)
    [​IMG]

9. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Old Hand

Thanks for the explanation about the puzzle pieces.

10. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

I already have ship unbreakable spirit from prediction. What is fall back for this ship from unlocks?

11. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

(Fallback: Orichalkum), Triton’s Crown or Legba’s Patronage.

12. Pedro*_*Navaja

Pedro*_*Navaja Someday Author

Hello Mods and fellow Piates,

I have a question about the pirate cup predicsion. You have two choices. You can win a bet and get the double of the loot you have bet. And you can lose a bet and so you lose the loot you have bet. But if the teams play even, its not fair to lose your pirate coins. Becuase its not an obtion to bet on and i can find nothing about a tie in the rules. Maybe its fair that if the teams tie, you get your amount of coins you have bet back?

Regards,
    Pedro.

13. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

You can also bet play on even.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2024
  14. GoDie

GoDie Someday Author

Betting Rewards
    • First Bet Reward
      • After placing your first bet, you are rewarded with Unbreakable Spirit Ship Design (Fallback: Orichalkum), Triton’s Crown or Legba’s Patronage

i dont understand this , i have bet 2 - 3 times on predictions and i dont have this design ?!

15. ₣Ɽł₳Ɽ₮Ʉ₵₭

₣Ɽł₳Ɽ₮Ʉ₵₭ Someday Author

I agree mate I'm surprised seafight works all too lol ill just have to keep on shooting event ships and hoping for the best thanks for sharing

Røвєяτ-ø*HU* likes this.
  16. My advice is don't stick around on one map, just keep on moving. :) That's what I do since I get bored easily... a little farm, a little fight. Then again a little farm, a little fight... So i constantly moving all around from lowest to highest maps. Seems like your chances to get puzzle pieces is higher if you don't stick around on just one map.

17. lude1962

bad game design: leave gm box easy to click when dbl clicking opponents and being sunk, should be a confirm pop up

18. YOUNG(B)T*

YOUNG(B)T* Forum Greenhorn

hi Rymar was ask before in chat can u help what can set up for pve pvp set up ship pet castles expressions

19. -Lathander-

-Lathander- Junior Expert

Hello

Yesterday I have shooting all evening and I have getting max 3 paperstrips.
    can anyone give me a tip on how to get more or increased the number:)
    you did get more at the previous event
    thkx
    Lathander

20. lude1962

some users are not getting the new quest from rex harrison - A Threat Beyond...